chapter 23

Shiro

To say Shiro was excited to spend a day with Allura was an understatement. The day before,He had asked her to go to SpaceWorld (idk either) with him.

And the best part is,she said yes! Shiro combed his hair and put on a black shirt and pants. Shiro then went to the kitchen to feed his dog.

When Black saw him he came over,tail wagging. Shiro pet his head,before taking dog food in a cup and pouring it into the bowl.

Black went at it immediately (help...a dog is sniffing my face...) Eating it quickly. Shiro usually would have eat at home,but there was a restaurant that sold breakfast that Allura wanted to try.

Shiro opened the soor to his two story house,locking the door behind him. Shiro went to his black car (I don't care what type,any I guess?)

The car slowly backed from the driveway,then took off. The house getting smaller and he got farther away from it.

Shiro stopped at Alluras house to pick her up. He stared at her for a minute. She wore a blue crop top and jean shirts,and her long white hair was put in a bun. Making it easier to see her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Allura went to the passengers seat and slid in next to him,closing thd door with a soft 'thump' (in the bar thingy it had Trump XD) that snapped Shiro out of his trance.

"Ready?" He said to her,she smiled "definitely!" Shiro pushed the petal,pulling them away from the house and to the restaurant. The two walked in,getting their tables. After a few minutes of waiting,a man named Lotor came to get their orders.

Shiro just got pancakes,while Allura got pancakes and bacon. (Can't go wrong with bacon am I right?)  After eating,they paid and set off to SpaceWorld.

The amusement park was huge,with rollar coasters and water slides,rides that spun and twisted,games and food. There was so many things to do.

They waited in line,while thinking of doing the water park or the rides first. Shiro had said the rides first,and Allura had to agree.

The person behind the desk gave them a map of the park,then let them inside.

Allura immediately wanted to go on Voltron,a huge roller coaster where you raced other cars. There was a blue one,black,red,green and yellow. The line was sorta long but it wasnt bad. It only took 10 minutes.

Allura wanted to ride in the blue car,and Shiro wanted to ride in the black. after both cars were loaded,they slowly left the platform thingy,going for about a minyte before slowly going up a large hill.

At the top,Shiro could see the whole park almost. He remained there for a few seconds before it shot down the hill quickly,turningat the bottom,they went up more hills but it was Faster. The cars went around a giant robot in circles.

Shiros car shot down another hill. Before he knew it,the ride was over. Shiro got off just as Allura did. "That was very fun!" She said,smiling. It had been very fun.

After that they went on more rides like the Screamer,Rocket rumble,hyper space mountain (ik this is at disney),Balloon Race,space shot,galaxy orbiter. (Yeah,the last oned are real. I just needed some cuz I had no more fake names)

They ate Pizza for lunch,then went to the water park. Allura went up to a large water slide,she went on the green. It twisted and turned,and it was really fast. She came out of the tunnle slide,laughing. the float floated across the pool,Before Allura slid off it.

Next,was Shiros turn on the red one. He almost fell off the float,luckily he didn't. After riding tons of water slides,they went to the pool to swim. Shiro wanted to go in a diving board,going on the tallest one.

He flipped off it,diving into the water. He reasurfaced seconds later.

After just a few hoirs in the water park,they had to go home. Shiro didn't want to end their fun so early,but the park we closing soon. So they had to go to beat traffic.

Shiro dropped Allura off at home. She kissed his cheek,making him blush "thank you for today" Allura went in her house,leaving a red faced Shiro behind. He went hime with a small smile in his face.

A\N:Shallura is starting to sail people!I'm going to Kings Isand friday,and I'm excited. I'm kinda worried I can't ride rides because I just had mouth surgery....but I'm sure I will be okay! bye~