chapter 28

Lance

Lance woke up to hear the house was silent. That only meant one thing....his birthday. The day he dreaded. Why? Because that was the day the hurricane hit Cuba,before he had moved. The day 3 of his siblings and his father was taken from him. Stripped away from Lance,leaving the boy to suffer.

Lance blamed himself,because he saw the warning signs. He saw the news reports,but said nothing. Because he thought the weather channel was incorrect again.

Lance got out of bed, not bothering to change or put on his beauty stuff as he walked downstairs. He saw Keith in the living room,talking to his parents. Keith turned to look at the cuban,and the other male blushed.

Keith

Keith thought Lance looked adorable with his hair a mess,and with all his freckles. It was so cute,not to mention even when tired,Lance's eyes captivated Keith. Because they were so blue and beautiful to him.

Keith snapped out of his trance 'no Kogane. You have no chance' Keith had stopped denying his feelings for Lance, (Finally) and was aware that Lance amazed him. He no longer lied to himself. Yep, never thought he'd see the day

Lance POV

Lance saw Keith staring and blushed a lot. More than humanly possible actually. But Lance always blushed more than humanly possible around Keith, not that he'd admit. Keith smiled shyly 'oh god why does Keith have to be so cute!?'

"Well...uh....happy birthday Lance...." Keith handed him a small, wrapped box then scurried out the door. Leaving a surprised Lance behind.

Lance opened the present, and saw a bracelet type thing. It had a few charms on it, a blue charm and a red charm shaped like a lion, and another charm that had something engraved on it. It said it said ' happy  birthday Lance. Keith-' although it didn't seem like much, to Lance, it was the best thing ever.

A/N: sorry the chapters so short! Another writer's block *sigh* at least I finally get something! Tomorrow I'll try to post a Thanksgiving chapter))