chapter 18

Lance

To say Lance was terrified was an understatement. He had no idea where he was. He looked around the van,it was pretty simple. Just 4 walls,chairs,but no Windows. Okay then,so escaping through a window is a no go.

Lance grunted,his hands were tied behind his back. He twisted and turned his wrrst,trying to get them out. It didnt work,and he sighed. What do they want me for!?
He thought in a panic.

The van stopped moving,and all went black again.

When he awoke,he was in a dark room,with a single light over a table. His hands were only tied together now. He looked around the room,it was hard to see. Yet,nothing but the table and a bookshelf filled the empty space.

Lance jumped as the door opened. He saw a short person.......with glasses and messy hair. "Who are you!?" He hissed. The person walked further into the room,"PIDGE!?"

Why would Pidge kidnap Lance!? Their friends! "Why!?"

Pidge walked torwards the table,"interrogation"

"Interrogation?" "Yes" "about what??" ".........you know what......"

He did. She wanted to interrogate his intellegence,and why he hid it. "O-okay"

Pidge sat in the chair across from him,the dim light reflecting off her glasses "now tell me....why? Why did you hide it?" Lance sighed,there was no hiding now. "C-Cuz others..back in Cuba....bullied me for it. Called me a loser and a freak. I......I didnt want it to happen again so I......So I hid it from everyone........"

Pidge blinked,"Lance.......you dont need to hide yourself......" She gently placed her hand on hid,but Lance pulled away. "The real me is a loser Pidge- I dont deserve friends like you and Hunk. Can I go now?" He wanted to get out ASAP.

He wasnt confterable telling people this. As he had said before,they are gonna hate him after. Egeryone hayes a liar. A fake.

Pidge nodded,quietly untieing his hands. "You can go now.........."

Lance quickly left,not wanting to remain there any Longer. He went home,going straight to his room as fast as he could. He slammed his doir shut,then collapsed on his bed.

Blue,who was already on the bed,padded up to Lance and mewed. Lance gently pet the cats head,"in okay Blue...." He lied. But Blue saw through it and pawed him till he gave up. "Okay.....im not okay!" He looked at her,"they know now Blue! The secret I have worked so hard to keep!"

Blue meowed as if saying,'they have a right to know

Sunny

Sunny happily ate her food,sitting on the kitchen table. She purred as Hunk stroked her head,before taking another bite of her food. She loved food!