chapter 17

Blue (different,ik)

Blue mentally sighed,listening to her owners confession "your great as you are. If people can't see that,then their not worth it" Blue meowed. But sadly,the boy couldnt hear it. Mouse-dung,he cant hear me!

Blue could only comfort him by purring and cuddling him. My poor kit......  She thought.

Shiro

Since it was saturday,Shiro had nothing to do. He decided to visit Allura and Coran. Since none of the kids were allergic to dogs,he brought Bkack. He out the large,black collar and the dog,then clipped the leash on.

The two walked down the street to the dayCare. Black occasionally would bark at birds and Squirells. Shiro walked into the dayCare,earlier he had asked Allura if he could bring black,and she had agreed.

The kids all cheered when they saw him "Shio! Shio!" They crowded around him,saying 'hi' to him,asking questions or petting black.

Allura walked over "hey Shiro" she wore a pink crop top,blue jeans (or shorts,whichever you prefer) and her whitish hair oulled back into a bun. In other words,she looked beautiful.

"Hello Allura" Shiro greeted. Black seemed to enjoy all of the attention. His tail was wagging and his tounge was sticking out in a lopsided grin.

Allura laughed "he seems to be enjoying all this" Shiro laughed and nodded,"he doesnt get that much attention as he's getting now. Basically he's in heaven"

Allura giggled,"I'll bet!" Black pulled away from the children and walked over to Allura. The woman pet him "good dog"

Lance

Lance decuded to just draw,when he drew,the whole world around him dissapeared. He always put his thoughts and feelings on the paper,it calmed him.

Blue curled up in his lap as he drew,purring softly as she sleps. Every once in a while Lance pet her.

What felt like an hour later,he heard a knock on the door. He got up and Blue leapt down and opened the door,"he-eeyyyyyy!" He screeched as he was pulled away from his house. Blue was taken too,for some reason. But,the cat got away.

Lance was tied up and his mouth as ducktaped,now in a van. He screamed for help,but it never came.

A/n:this needed some excitement! So now lance is being kidnapped. But by who? Find out in the next chap!