chapter 26

Shiro

Shiro sat at his desk,amused as he listened to his students talking about firetrucks being water trucks while in homeroom.

It made sense yet it didn't. Like if you thought about it in the way they carry water,it makes sense. But if you see it in the way you always have,it doesn't.

Shiro waited till the quieted down to tell them the schedule for the day.

Time skip cuz no one cares about schedules

After school shiro went to see Allura again. He was looking forward to it all day. When he arrived at Alluras home,decorated with flowers in the yard,he immediately saw Allura sitting on a while porch swing.

He got out of his car and walked over to her "hey Allura" Allura looked up at Shiro and smiled "hello Shiro"

"Mind in I sit here?" Shiro asked. Allura mkved over a bit "be my guest" he sat down beside her

"So.....uh...."

Lance

All through the bus ride home Lance kept thinking about Keith. He couldn't stop,no matter how hard he tried.

Lance glanced out the window,watching cars,trees and houses roll by. He sighed. Getting off the bus once it was his stop. He went into his house,being greeted by a wave of McClains.

After saying hello to all of them and escaping the tornado,he went upstairs to his room. Once again,he thought about keith. When he did his homework,he thought about Keith. As he ate dinner,he thought about keith. Even as he fell asleep,he thought about him.

Lance sighed,hugging his blue lion plush he still slept with. He had a problem. Not a crush. A problem.

(Whatever you say Lancy)