chapter 24

Keith

Keith walked up to Lance the next day. The taller boy was reading something,Keith couldnt get a good look at it but he assumed it was eother astronomy or something aboit marine biology.(i actually wanna be a marine biologist when i grow up)

Keith was going to say something bit Lance looked right at him with his large ocean eyes,causing keiths heart to skip a beat.

STUPID FEELINGS!

Lance smiled,"heya Mullet! Whats up!" Keith ignored the 'nickname' and sighed "we need to talk. Now" Lance looked confused,but nodded. "okay. What about?" He asked as Keith sat down beside him.

Keith didnt even know how to start,so he said the first word that came to mind "Why?" He looked over at a very confuzzled lance "why what?"

Keith sighed,"why....why hide your true self? I mean..I know what happened to you,but you know that you gave friends who care about you. They wouldn't judge you for being smarter than them. I know I wouldn't"

That left Lance speechless,then tears began to well up in his eyes. Keith panicked,thinking 'NO I JUST MADE HIM CRY WHY!?'

much to Keith's surprise,Lance hugged him "thank you..." He heard the cuban mutter "y-your welcome" Keith stuttered,mentally cursing himself.

Lance pulled away,wiping his tears away he smiled at Keith. Keith felt like almost passing out,I mean..who wouldn't? Lance McLain just smiled at him.

After a while of sitting awkwardly,they began to talk about different conspiracy theories they had.

And keiths smile grew wider each passing minute

A\N;sorry its short,I'm already running out of ideas