chapter 27

Pidgeon

Pidge knew. Oh she knew well. What? You may ask,well.....

She knows about Lance and Keith liking eachother. Its obvious. Everyone can see it besides the two male. Of course,since Pidge is a evil shipper she decided to help,in her own little way.

They were at a sleep over at Hunks place,when Pidge launched her plan "let's play a game. Truth or dare" that caught the attention of the others as they all agreed and sat in a circle.

Pidge silently smirked "Keith" she said causing the raven haired emo to look in her direction "truth or dare?" She hoped he would choose dare.

He did. "I choose dare" Pidge smirked wider "i dare you......"she stopped to build suspence before continuing "i dare you to go in the closet with Lance for a whole 10 minutes"

Lance's eyes widened,as did Keith's "WHAT!?"

Pidge cackled "its a dare! You have to do it!" Keith sighed,grumbling under his breath "fine....." He stood up and with Lance he went into the closet.

To ensure there was no escape Podge locked tue door before turning to Hunk,who had the kinda look on his face that said 'thats so evil why didnt I think of that?'

"No we wait" the small genius said ith a smirk that would make Zarkon run for the hills. Who just so happens to be a bully with a edgy name. Of course they have never seen him,but they imagine him as a edge lord. (I have no regrets)

Lance

Lance's heart was pounding,Keith was so close to him and he felt like exploding. He couldn't see Keiths face in the dark but he imagined there we a frown on his face.

Keith

To say Keith was freaking oit was a understatement. Lance was just so close to him,since the closet was small. His face was red,not with anger but from blushing. He did NOT like Lance McClain.

A/N:sorry i died everyone! Im back,Hopefully i dont get writers block again. Also,here is proof Klance is real and no one can tell me otherwise.

 Also,here is proof Klance is real and no one can tell me otherwise