chapter 12

A/n: im,sorry i didnt post yesterday,but dont worry! I will try to post everyday. Anyway,thank all of you guys for the support,really thats what keeps me writing this. Knowing people like it. Anyway,on with the story!

______________________________________

Shiro

Shiro sighed,walking out of the school. He couldnt believe that he sawall the kids he watched there,as his students. But he wondered,where was Allura?

He of course remembered her,they were best friends. He wanted to see her,but...did she want to see him?

That quenstioned had lengired on his mind since that morning,he figured she still worked at the daycare,so he went there.

Opened the doors it was just how he remembered. A man with orange hair and a mustache stood at the desk,"oh! Hello young man! I am Coran! (Coran Coran the gorgeous man!) Are you here to pick up your child?" It was an understatement saying this man was loud.

Shiro laughed a bit "no,im way too young. My name is Shiro,I'm here to see Allura"

Coran nodded before turning to tje hall "Allura! Someone is here to see you!"

A girl with tan skin and white hair walked into the room,her blue eyes trailed around the room until they stopped at Shiro "Sh-Shiro!?" She gasped. "Yep,its me" Shiro chuckled,being caufht by surprise when Allura ran to him and launched herself at him,hugging him tightly.

"Shiro!! Your back!" She exclaimed happily before letting go and slapping him,"hey!" Shiro yelped.

"That was for leaving!" Allura hissed.

"I deserved that...." Shiro sighed.

Lance

Lance sat on the bus,writing a very complicated code. The code could take out any enemy weapon in seconds. He had his legs up to his chest with the notebook resting on them. He did tgat so no one would see its contents.

Hunk looked over at it "watcha doin Lance?" His sudden question caused Lance to jump,"n-nothin! Just uh...drawing!" He flipped to a drawing he started not too long ago before Hunk could notice.

(Not my art,i cant draw humans for anything)

"Wow,thats really good!" Hunk complemented. "Thanks!" Lance grinned.

Pidge popped up from the seat behind them "I didnt know you could draw" both boys jumped,"we need to get you a bell or something" Lance joked.

Pidge smiled a bit and Hunk laughed. Lance turned back to his drawing,he saw a detail messed up and fixed it before closing the book "I'v been dtawing since i was 7" he explained,"i got a lot of practice is all"

Pidge nodded,"In daycare it was just scribbling on a page. Thats not really considered drawing" Lance silently agreed with her stick figures aint much either he deadpanned in his mind.

The voice came back admit it,you used to draw those 'shut up' lance hissed at it. Your no fun.... The voice grumbled before vanishing. Lance sighed,great. I fotta voice in my head now,i think I'v lost it.

The bus stopped "see ya guys later" Lance got off the bus,going into his house. As soin as he did,he was swarmed by his siblings. Finaly getting oit of the chaos,Lance retreated to his room. Sitting on,the bed he opened his notebook and began working on the code again.