chapter 22

Keith

Keith walked up to Pidge and Hunk,he had,called them over to the park to talk to them about Lance.

"Okay...so something's up. How come Lance was being smart at the sleep over,but not in public??" Keith crossed his arms.

Pidge sighed,looiedxat the ground before looking up at him "Lance...when he lived in cuba....he.....he was bullied for being smart. Had no friends at all. And the bullying wasn't always mental either. So when he moved,he changed. He wore covers for his freckles,straightend his hair,acted like an idiot and flirt"

Keith was speechless. Lance had to go through all of that?? No wonder Lance was so secretive. But...how long has this been going on?

Keith then slowly nodded,"yeah..okay...thanks"
The two nodded and walked off. Leaving Keith alone with his thoughts

He decided to pay Lance a visit.

Lance

Lance was surprised to find Keith at his door. Usually,Keith and Lance argued and annoyed each other. It was clear Keith hated him. So...why was he at his doorstep?

"Uh....hi??" Lance greeted like it was a question. "Hi. Can I....come in??" Keith said. That shocked Lance greatly. Keith Cogane was asking to go in Lances house. Lance never thought he would see the say.

"Uh..yeah..sure....come in..." Lanxw opened the door wider so he could come in. Keith slipped passed him and into the house. Lance followed,closing the door behind him. What Keith said next made his heart stop.

"I know....."

A\N:sorry this took so long,I was thinking of things to write. I'm so sorry about the wait