chapter 9

Shiro

Shiro sighed,chasing the teens off. Keith crossed his arms "I had it under control!" He hissed. Shiro looked at him,not surprised. Keith had always been like this,even as a toddler.

"Yeah,sure" was his sarcastic remark. Keiths violet eyes turned into slits,he wasnt very happy. Not that Shiro cared. With a scoff the teenage boy stormed off,leaving Shiro standing on the sidewalk alone.

The 25 year old walked back to his car,getting in. The engine was still running. With a sigh he drove off,deep in thought.

Those were definatly the kids he had watched all those years ago. There was no doubt about it.

~next day~

Shuro drove down the street,he needed a new job so he decided to work at the highSchool. Pulling up in the parking lot he saw Lance run passed his car,with Hunk behind him. Shiro noticed Lance wasnt wearing glasses like he used to,which was strange.

Pidge was next,she bolted after the boy's. Shiro shook his gead in amusement,stepping out of the car. With a thump the door closed and he walked up the stairs.

Hunk

Hunk was out of breath,his heart pounded in his chest. "Lance...slow...down...." As he said that,his best friend stopped in his tracks. Pidge caught up to them,panting.

"How..do you..have so much...energy...Lance" the small girl asked tiredly. Lance shrugged "I dunno"

Hunk didnt kniw either,he never thiugh anyone could have as much energy as Lance did,he thought wrong.

Lance seemed....excited...about SCHOOL.Lance HATED school. "Lance...why are you so excited for school?" Pidge asked,as if reading Hunks thoughts.

Lance had a unconfterable look on his face "well...uh...hehe,ya see...im....excited to.....see all the ladies!" Hunk didnt believe him. Lance was clearly lying,and he would figure out the truth.