Hospital

Seungmin POV

"Anything for you, sweetheart." Hyunjin said. I just looked at him.

"S-sweetheart?" I questioned.

"I'm just messing with you." He said and laughed nervously.

"Ok." I said.

"Do you want to stay the night?" He asked breaking the silence.

"N-no that's ok, you don't need to be that nice to me." I said.

"Seungmin...you were stabbed in the leg, I can't just let you sleep on the street." He said. My stomach growled and I held it quickly.

"S-sorry." I said.

"Sweetheart how long has it been since you ate?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Three days...I can't afford lunch at school so I just try my best to steal food. And every once in awhile Jisung will give me food that he takes from his house." I said and stopped when I noticed that I was blabbering on.

"Three days?!" Hyunjin yelled.

"I can't afford food, but I do get water at school." I said.

"Well then let's eat dinner." He said.

"No you don't need to do this for me." I said.

"C'mon I'm rich, it's not like I'm wasting money." He said.

"Ok fine." I said.

"Do you want to shower first?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess." I said. He motioned for me to follow him. "But I don't have any other clothes." I admitted.

"Ok, you can wear some of mine, but they might be a little big on you." He said.

"Thanks." I said. And then I was left in his huge room. I went to his closet and picked out a plain grey hoodie and black skinny jeans.

I went and showered, I took the bandage off my wound because it got wet. I hadn't really looked at it until now but it was really bad. No wonder it hurt so bad when they were treating it. I looked in the cabinets and there was bandages in them so I just rewrapped it myself.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to the kitchen. I could smell food when I was walking towards the kitchen and it made my stomach growl even more.

  I got there and Hyunjin was already eating and there was a plate next to him at the kitchen island for me. 

It was tteokbokki, I think it had been 6 years since I last ate it.

"Hey Seungmin." He said when I sat down.

"I haven't had tteokbokki in about six years." I said.

"Well eat up, you need it." He said. I started eating and literally three minutes later I had cleared my plate.

"Wow you really were hungry." Hyunjin said.

"Well I haven't eaten in three days. And also I haven't had a real meal since I was thirteen." I said.

"You have lived on the streets since you were thirteen?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I also have been wondering, how exactly did you get yourself stabbed?" He asked.

"Well I stole from this little convenience store. And the guy saw me, I begged him not to call the police. He said he wouldn't but then he pulled a knife out of his pocket and stabbed my leg in the alley you found me in." I said and then sighed.

"Wow." Was all Hyunjin could say. "Do you want a place to live, because you can live here." He said. Then everything around me went black. 

Hyunjin POV

I just had offered Seungmin a chance to live in my house when he just passed out. I was scared, I didn't know what to do. I called the home nurse and she came in and asked what happened. I said that he just fainted.

"His pulse is faint, we need to take him to the hospital." She said.

"O-okay I will take him in my car." I said.

"Okay I think he will be okay for a little while." She said. I picked up Seungmin's weak body and put him in my car. The hospital is only a 2 minute drive from my house so we got there fast.

I was planning on carrying him in but when I opened the door on his side of the car, he woke up.

"H-hyunjin what are we doing at the hospital?" He asked.

"You are dying, Seungmin." I said.

"I can't be here they will ask for my parents and where I live." He said.

"Well we can pretend that you are adopted and you live in my house." I said.

"Ok I guess that works." He said. He was still limping from the wound on his leg so I helped him walk into the ER. We waited for about 3 minutes before Seungmin passed out.

"Help him!" I yelled. And a few doctors came and took him away. I tried to follow them, but people stopped me. I had no choice but to wait. 

While I was waiting a doctor came over to me.

"What's you name?" He asked.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin." I said.

"How do you know Seungmin?" He asked.

"He is my adopted brother." I said and gulped.

"Has he passed out more than once today?" He asked. I didn't like lying to him, but I had to because I didn't want Seungmin put in an orphanage or something.

"Yes, he passed out once at the house and then I took him here. Where he obviously passed out again." I said.

"How did he get that wound on his leg?" He asked. I tried not to look like a lier.

"He was in an alley and then some guy dressed in black stabbed him with a knife." I said, which was half truth and half lie.

"Well is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is alive but he just lost a lot of blood. He can go home tomorrow." The doctor said and then walked away.

"He is room 328 by the way." The doctor said while he was walking away. I immediately got up and ran towards the elevator. Once I got to room 328 I walked in to see Seungmin sitting in the hospital bed.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I asked. 

------------------

Thanks for reading!

See ya later...