kiss💟

Hyunjin POV

I was secretly looking at Seungmin, he looked nervous. I decided that I would break the silence that was held between us.

"Seungmin I'm serious, you can live in one of our like 20 extra rooms. Even the one next to mine." I said and I saw him blush.

"Thank you Hyunjin. I don't know what I would do without you." He said shyly.

We were both sitting in the couch so I moved a little closer to him. I put my arm around him and I could tell how nervous he was. I was nervous too but I wasn't showing it.

Jisung was looking at me like I was crazy. I probably was for doing that.

"I will take the offer of the extra room next to yours." Seungmin spoke up.

"Great." I said and stood up from the couch.

"I will show you it." I said.

I signalled for him to follow and he did. And Jisung followed too. I opened the door to the room. It had a bathroom attached to it and it was pretty big. It had a large window that overlooked Seoul.

Seungmin looked really impressed, I could see tears forming in his eyes. A few seconds later he couldn't keep his emotions inside any longer. He burst into tears and Jisung put his arm around him, but Jisung was a few inches shorter than him so it didn't really work that well.

I walked over to him. Jisung took his arm away because he knew what I was about to do.

I knew that it was crazy, we had only met 2 days before but I didn't give a shit.

I put one of my arms on his shoulder and he looked at me with teary eyes. We looked at each other eyes. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. It took him a second but he kissed back. After a few seconds I pulled back.

I cant believe I actually did that. Seungmin was pulling his emotions back together and I hugged him tightly. He put his face into my chest and cried a little. But once he stopped I pulled away.

"I think we should just tell each other already." I said.

"I wanted to tell you something though..." Seungmin said. I looked at Jisung who was standing and staring at us. He took the hint and left the room.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I asked.

"That was my first kiss." He said and blushed a warm color of pink.

"I'm happy that I was your first kiss." I said.

"I love you Kim Seungmin and I have since the day I met you. I dont care that you are homeless, I fell in love with you anyway." I said. He blushed and he looked so cute.

"I love you too and it isn't just because you saved my life. I actually had a crush on you for about a year, but when we actually met I fell in love." He said and it made me blush.

This time Seungmin leaned in and kissed my lips softly, I closed my eyes and kissed back passionately. He pulled back and we both just smiled and looked into each other's eyes.

"I think we should tell Jisung. But knowing him I'm sure he is right outside the door eavesdropping." I said.

"Yeah." Seungmin said and laughed a little. I opened the door and just like I thought Jisung was standing right there.

"Hey Jisung, did you hear us?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"So then you know that Hyunjin is my boyfriend." Seungmin said.

"Yeah I heard. I also could hear you making out." He said and it made me laugh. Seungmin laughed too.

"We only kissed once after you left." Seungmin said.

"I know but it was a long kiss." Jisung said which made us laugh again.

"Well we have school tomorrow and it is like 9:00. Jisung you should go home, I'm sure your parents are worried." I said.

"Ok bye guys, don't do anything tonight." Jisung said and walked back down the stairs.

"Bye." Me and Seungmin said in unison.

Seungmin POV

"Hyunjin do you know why I was crying so much?" I asked. We were both sitting in Hyunjin's bed.

"I'm guessing it was because you were happy and thankful that you finally had a place to live." Hyunjin replied. It was right but there was more.

"Yeah but it was more than just that. It reminded me of my parents room when I was a kid. I couldn't help but cry just thinking about them." I said.

I knew what Hyunjin was going to ask and I guess that I should answer now instead of waiting forever to tell him.

"Seungmin if you don't want to answer that's fine. How did you become homeless and what happened to your parents?" Hyunjin asked.

"It's okay I will answer. I had just turned 13 and I loved in a big two story house that overlooked Seoul. And for my birthday I asked my dad to tell me the secrets that he was keeping from me. And so he did. It turns out that I don't exist, as in nobody knows that I was ever born. I don't have a record that I'm alive. It was thought that I died when my mother was pregnant with me which also resulted in my mother losing her life. But actually I was born healthy and my mother actually died giving birth. And he also said that we were in danger. And then just a few weeks later he was murdered and so I ran away in fear. And I lived in a cave in the side hill under a bridge. I enrolled into public school by getting a guy I found on the street to pretend to be my dad." I finally finished.

I looked over at Hyunjin and he looked like he was going to cry.

"You're crying." He said.

I hadn't even noticed but he was right, I was crying.

"So does this mean that you only exist in the school files?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Yep." I said.

"Well we can make you a real person." He said.

"Would you really do that for me?" I asked.

"Anything for you, sweetheart."

----------------------------
Thanks for reading!

Also just mentioning I know that I'm really bad at kiss scenes but I tried my hardest.

See ya later...