hurt

Seungmin POV

"Thanks, sweetheart." He said after I handed him his crutches.

"Anything for you, babe." I said and smirked.

I helped him walk up the stairs. Then we went into his room and locked the door.

"I wonder what will happen tonight when Chan comes home." I said nervously.

"Yeah me too. I hope it goes well." Hyunjin said.

"We will go there in the morning and we can tell them what happened." I said.

"Yeah I'm still pissed at my dad for that." He said.

"Well now I really know that you love me." I said with a smile.

"Yeah I do love you. With all of my heart. I know, I'm cheesy." He said with a smirk.

"You really are, but I think it is cute. And I love you too." I said.

"I'm tired. Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked and then yawned.

"Sure. What movie?" I asked.

"How about Love, Simon. Becaise it is gay and we are gay." He said with a laugh.

"Sure I have never seen it." I said.

"Of course you haven't but it is really good." He said.

"Ok we can watch it." I said and walked over to the bed where he was sitting.

"Can we cuddle? As long as you don't touch my right thigh." Hyunjin said.

"Of course we can cuddle." I said.

I got into the bed and snuggled up against Hyunjin. I put my head into the crook of his neck and he put his arm around my waist.

"That was a really good movie. I loved it." I said when it finally finished.

"I told you, you would like it." He said.

"Let's go to sleep now, it's getting late." I said.

He looked over at the clock. It showed that it was 12:37 am.

"You're right it is late, well early." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We woke up from someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Your father." Mr. Hwang said.

"Ok come in." Hyunjin said and I hoped he wouldn't have a problem with us cuddling.

"Good morning you two. I bet you slept well like that. But I need you out of the house because a business man is coming and you would get bored of being completely silent." Mr. Hwang said.

"Ok. How long do we have?" Hyunjin said in a sleepy voice.

"About an hour." Mr. Hwang said and then left.

"Well I guess we will go to Minho's and see if our plan worked." I said.

"Yeah, do you want to shower?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah but you can go first of you want." I said.

"I will be out in 5 minutes. Also we should go shopping, you can't wear my clothes forever." Hyunjin said and then went into the bathroom.

I had been wearing his clothes since we started dating since I didn't have any of my own.

5 minutes later Hyunjin walked out of the bathroom with just boxers on. I could see his abs, and they were really perfect. I was probably blushing like a crazy person. But I didn't care and just grabbed the clothes I picked out and went to shower.