tested

Hyunjin POV

"I know that we will get through this, sweetheart." I whispered into Seungmin's ear.

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into." Seungmin whispered back.

"I do. I have to stand up to my parents, which I did earlier but I can try again." I said this time out loud. 

"So you already stood up to your parents. Why didn't you say so." I heard Minho say from behind me.

I turned around to see Minho in a wheelchair, it broke my heart to see him like that. I didn't really know why he had a wheelchair though. Jisung was standing next to him and he had a fake smile on his face.

"Why do you have a wheelchair?" I asked confused.

"Well first of all I can't sit up unless I'm in a chair. And second I am temporarily paralyzed from the waist down because I had an allergic reaction to some medicine." Minho said. 

(I really don't know where this story is going. Can you even get paralyzed from a medicine?) 

"Oh my god. How long does temporary mean?" Seungmin asked.

"Probably about 2 weeks. So not that long." Jisung said.

"Wait. Who's depression medicine is that on the counter?" I asked noticing the small bottle of pills.

"Oh, they're Channie's." Jeong In said sounding sad. 

"Why is he depressed? If you don't mind me asking." Seungmin said.

"I'm not exactly sure, he won't tell anyone. Not even the doctors know why. Most days he comes home late drunk out of his mind. I don't know what to do." Jeong In said holding back his tears.

"Jeong In don't cry. We can fix this." I said. He nodded his head but then put his hands on his face and put his head between his knees.

"It's okay Jeong In, we will help you and Chan." Jisung said.

"Hey Jisung can we talk in private." I said and pointed at Seungmin too.

"Yeah sure." Jisung replied and Me, Seungmin and Him went into Jisung's room.

"What is it?" Jisung asked closing the door.

"We want to help Jeong In's relationship. But we need to fix our own first. We need your help." I said and Seungmin nodded.

"Ok. What can I do?" Jisung asked happily.

"The next time Chan comes home make him talk it out with Jeong In. If he is drunk wait till he is sober again, but don't let him leave. Make him listen to what Jeong In has to say about what he does to him." Seungmin said.

"Ok, I can try." Jisung said in a nervous voice.

"Thank you so much!" I said happily and Jisung smiled.

*Time skip*

Seungmin and I are driving back to my house now. I'm nervous but I have done this before. By before I mean earlier today. 

"Hyunjin don't be so nervous." Seungmin said jokingly. 

"You didn't even talk last time." I said.

"Well they aren't MY parents." He said and laughed.

"Whatever." I said as I pulled into the driveway.

We walked to the door and the maid opened it. She smiled and let us in.

"Hello Hyunjin." My dad said.

"Hi." I said.

"Hello Mr. Hwang." Seungmin said.

"Why are you here?" He asked looking us up and down. Probably because we were holding hands.

"We came to stand up to you and your bullshit." I said angrily.

"I will never accept you." He said and it really pissed Seungmin off.

"He is your son! How could you say that to him?! We love each other why can't you just accept who we are?" Seungmin yelled and I was surprised. 

"Because...people were made to have children and have their families live on. But with two guys you can't have any children so I think that it is wrong." He said.

"Doesn't it help the population that not everyone has kids. Also more families will adopt more kids and get them out of orphanages. It makes it to where there won't be overpopulation in the future." I said.

"Son I'm so proud of you." He said and walked to me and gave me a hug. We were both really confused.

"You passed the test." He said.

"You tested me to see if I would stand up to you?" I said.

"Yes and to see if you truly love Seungmin and you obviously do." He said and I blushed a little.

"I have nothing against gay people. I think that you made some pretty good points on how being gay isn't a bad thing." He said.

"You made me so worried dad! I thought you would separate me from Seungmin or kick him out." I said.

"Sorry. But you really do love him and I'm sure of it." He said.

"Yeah I do love him, I have told him several times." I said and smiled a little.

"Love you too, babe." Seungmin said.

"Stop I know you are trying to make me blush." I said and my dad laughed.

"Ok I will leave you two alone." Dad said and walked off.

"Let's go upstairs." Seungmin said.

"Ok but it will take me a minute." I said.

"I will help you. I can go get your crutches if you want." Seungmin said.

"Yes please go get them." I said and Seungmin went upstairs and came back with my crutches.

"Thanks, sweetheart." I said.

Jisung POV

I waited for hours just for Chan to come home. It is 1:42 in the morning and still no sign of Chan. I was sitting in my room. Until I heard the door open and then I think I heard glass breaking.

"Channie you're back!" I listened to Jeong In say.

I decided to walk into the room and see what had happened. What I saw was broken glass of a soju bottle all over the floor and Jeong In cleaning it up. Chan had collapsed onto the couch from how drunk and tired he was.

"Jisung? What are you doing awake?" Jeong In asked.

"I was waiting for Chan because I wanted to see what he comes back like every night." I said.

"Oh, well this is the exact thing that happens most nights." Jeong In said and sighed.

"Don't worry we are going to help you and Chan through this." I said.

------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Our first flight was canceled so we aren't leaving until 3:15 so I wrote another chapter. I'm sorry that it was like have Jeongchan and half Seungjin.

See ya later...