keeping you apart

Seungmin POV

Yesterday Hyunjin went on a mission to fix Jeongin and Chan's relationship. But he never came back. I don't think he went home and he won't answer my texts.

Texting Hyunjin:

Seungmin: Hyunjin

Seungmin: babe

Seungmin: where r u?

Seungmin: answer me i am getting worried

Seungmin: hyunjin are r u okay?

Seungmin: did something happen?

-------

Texting Minho(e):

Seungmin: hey Minho. have you seen hyunjin?

Seungmin: I'm starting to get worried about him

Minho: I haven't seen him, the last time anyone saw him he was at the set of sweetheart talking to the manager

Seungmin: I'm really worried

Seungmin: I just got him back...

Minho: I'm sure he is fine. He probably broke his phone again

Seungmin: I hope.

--------

Then someone knocked on the door. "Come In." I said.

In walked Changbin and holding his hand was Felix.

"You two are so cute." I said.

"We know." Felix said and I glared at him.

"Have you seen Hyunjin by any chance?" I asked.

"No. I thought he was here." Changbin said.

"Nope. He never came back." I said.

"Have you asked Jeongin? He was the last one Hyunjin was with other than your manager." Felix said.

"Yeah I asked him. He said he hasn't seen him either." I said.

"Don't stress to much. It isn't good for your health." Changbin said.

"I'll listen to you, only because you are a doctor though. But can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?" Changbin asked.

"Will you please go and talk to our manager? It will make me less stressed." I said and made a cute face at him.

"I will. But not because of the face, only Felix can get me with that face." He said.

"Well you are practically married." I said.

"I still can't believe it. Ok I will go now." He said.

He kissed Felix quickly and whispered something into his ear. But I couldn't quite hear it.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Nothing." Felix said a little to quickly.

"You're lying. Also you are a terrible lier." I said. 

"Fine. He said 'love you, I will be back soon. Bye babe'" Felix said.

"Aww. That's cute." I said.

Felix blushed. "Whatever. Hyunjin does that to, doesn't he?" He asked.

"Yeah. But he only whispers in my ear when we are making out." I said and blushed, Felix laughed quietly.

"Changbin does that too." He said.

"What do you think happened to Hyunjin?" I asked suddenly.

"I think he went home and fell asleep. And just forgot to set an alarm. You know how he is." Felix said trying to brighten the mood.

"True. I would know I wake him up every morning. And he wraps his arms around my waist and I can never get up." I said.

"Changbin does that too. But he wakes up first so I'm not trapped." He said.

"Aren't you worried that something will happen to Changbin? The same thing that happened to Hyunjin, whatever it was." I asked.

"No. I think you are just worried because you love him so much." He said.

"You love Changbin enough to marry him but you aren't worried." I said.

"Of course I'm worried. I'm always worried about him. But this time I'm not really that worried." He said.

"Ok...I'm still really worried about Hyunjin." I said and then my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Hyunjin. It said 'help. somebody come to my house, now.' It scared me. What could it mean. I showed it to Felix.

"I-I'll call Changbin." He said and quickly pulled out his phone. He called Changbin and put it on speaker.

"Hey babe. What is it?" Changbin asked.

"Seungmin got a text from Hyunjin. He said come to his house and he asked for help. Will you please go check on him?" Felix asked.

"Of course. I just talked to the manager, she said he went home after talking to her." Changbin said.

"Ok thanks Binnie. Love you." Felix said.

"No problem babe. Love you too." Changbin said and then hung up the phone.

"Well...now all we can do is wait." Felix said.

I sat there not sure what to say or what to think. I was scared. Hyunjin just got me back and now something has happened to him. 

Then I got a phone call. It was from Hyunjin, I answered it immediately.

"Hello. What happened? Are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"No I'm not okay. I was stabbed by some crazy fan and I passed out. I just woke up an hour ago." Hyunjin said in a weak voice.

"Oh my god you should call the police or 911 or something." I said. 

"I called 911 already, I just wanted to tell you I was okay." He said. 

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked.

"Of course. We are going to get through all this, together." He said.

"I hope. I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too." He said and hung up.

"What was all that about? Is he okay?" Felix asked.

"Yeah he is okay. Some crazy fan stabbed him but he already called 911. He just wanted to tell me that he was okay." I said but I didn't notice that I was crying until then.

"Don't cry. He is okay." Felix said and was about to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Remember, broken ribs." I said with a little laugh.

"Oh right, sorry." Felix said.

"It's fine." I said.

A few minutes passed and there was a knock on the door. I said come in and in walked the doctor.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hyunjin is back in the hospital, just for one night and we will let you go and see him. He was stabbed in the stomach but luckily he is okay and didn't bleed to death." He said.

"Yeah he already told me. But thanks for letting me go see him. Because I plan on marrying him you know." I said.

"We just thought that we put you through enough pain by keeping you apart." He said.

"Yeah, you really did." Felix said.

--------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I am planning on finishing this book at 35 chapters so I'm almost done.

See ya later...