what should we name it?

Seungmin POV

"What should we name it?" I asked.

"Name what?" Hyunjin asked.

"The group." I said.

"I don't know but I think that is the first thing we should decide on." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah. But we should call Changbin for this one." Felix said.

And then Felix picked up his phone and dialed Changbin. It rang a few times and then he picked up.

"Hey babe. What is it?" Changbin asked.

"Well we got 5 people for the group and now we need a name for the group." Felix said happily.

"That is awesome!" Changbin said.

"Do you have any ideas for the group name, babe?" Felix asked.

"Well I have one. Stray Kids." He said.

"I like that. It sounds cool." Felix said.

"Can everyone else hear this conversation?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah you are on speaker." Felix said.

"Ok well what do you guys think of the name?" Changbin asked.

"I love it!" I said and everyone nodded.

"Ok then Stray Kids it is." Hyunjin said.

"Who is in Stray Kids?" Changbin asked.

"Well 10 people auditioned and the 5 that were absolutely amazing are Lee Minho, Han Jisung, Yang Jeong In, Bang Chan, and Kim Woojin." Felix said.

"Well I will talk to you later babe, the doctor is coming. I love you." Changbin said.

"I love you too, bye." Felix said and hung up.

"How long have you and Changbin been dating?" Minho asked Felix.

"Our 3rd anniversary is the day after tomorrow." Felix said.

"How long have you been dating Jisung since we got into the topic?" Felix asked.

"We have been dating for almost 2 months." Jisung said.

"Me and Hyunjin have definitely been dating for the shortest amount of time." I said.

"How long?" Chan asked.

"4 days..." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah that is a really short time." Jeong In said.

"How many times have you guys kissed?" Jisung asked.

"4 times." I said.

"What about you and Chan, how long have you been dating?" Woojin asked, finally speaking.

"1 year and 7 months." Jeong In answered.

"That is a long time." Minho said.

"Woojin do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Jisung asked.

"Nope I'm single." Woojin answered and sighed.

"Are you gay?" I asked and Hyunjin hit me in the arm. "Ow." I said quietly.

"Yeah I'm gay." He answered.

"Not one of us isn't gay." I said.

"Hey! I'm bi." Felix said. "I dated a girl for like 2 years before me and Changbin started dating." He said.

"What was her name?" Jisung asked.

"Well actually she is a really famous kpop star now. Her name is Taeyeon." Felix said.

"Wow you really missed a shot at being famous. Although I'm good friends with Baekhyun and he used to date her. He said that it was dreadful but his parents forced him to date her." Minho said.

"You are best friends with Byun Baekhyun, one of the most famous people in Korea." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah he really is. A week ago Baekhyun came to Minho's apartment and I got to meet him. He also told us a secret." Jisung said.

"What was the secret?" Chan asked interested.

"He is dating Chanyeol." Minho said.

"I always knew that ChanBaek was real." Chan said.

"I'm gonna say that you are an EXO fan." I said.

"He Is. He has EXO posters on his side of the room." Jeong In said.

Chan blushed and hit Jeong In on the shoulder.

"Why is Changbin in the hospital?" Chan asked.

"Oh, he is anemic and he had an attack two days ago. A really bad one." Hyunjin said because he didn't want Felix to think about it too much.

"I'm anemic too. I just thought that I should say that." I said.

"You are anemic?! When did you plan on telling me that?" Jisung said angrily.

"I'm sorry but I didn't want you to worry about me." I said.

"I have taken care of you for 5 years and now when you get a boyfriend you tell him and not me. Is your anemia the reason that you were in the hospital?" Jisung said freaking out.

"Jisung calm down." Minho said trying to comfort him.

"I'm not going to calm down! He kept it a secret from me for 5 years!" Jisung yelled.

I was scared that he would hurt me. I started breathing fast without trying and I knew what was happening immediately.

"Sweetheart are you ok?" Hyunjin asked me.

"No." Was all I managed to say before I started coughing.

"He is coughing up blood we need to call 911!" Jeong In said.

"No, don't call 911. We have to wait to see if he passes out first." Felix said.

"My chest...it hurts." I managed to say between coughs.

"I know it does Seungmin. But you will be ok." Felix reassured me. And I trusted him knowing that he had experience.

I looked at Jisung. He was crying in Minho's embrace. Probably mad that he yelled at me and scared that I was having an attack right in front of him.

I saw Jeong In in Chan's arms. He looked scared. I'm guessing he has never seen anyone cough up blood.

"You will be okay, sweetheart." Were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the late update):

Also I don't know much about anemia so if I'm wrong don't hate on me. I'm not really sure what to call it when someone starts coughing up blood and then passes out so I'm just going to call it an attack.

See ya later...

(People are going to hate me for this chapter)