I can't keep it a secret forever

Hyunjin POV

"I want to see my sweetheart again." I said.

"You will. Don't worry." Minho said.

Then the doctor walked into the room. He said he needed to talk to Jisung and Minho. It scared me. What if Seungmin died?

They walked back in a few minutes later. They weren't crying anymore than before. So I was sure that Seungmin was okay.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Seungmin isn't awake. They don't know when he will wake up or if he ever will. But it will probably be weeks." Minho said wiping tears from his eyes.

"But I love him. I spend every moment with him. We even have the same job." I said.

"Hyunjin it will be okay. He has a 100% chance of survival now. He just might stay in a coma for a long time." Jisung said.

*2 weeks later*

It has been 2 weeks. I still have hope that Seungmin will wake up. I can't walk but my lungs have healed. My rib was completely broken off so I had to get surgery. 

Then Changbin walked into my room. He looked exhausted. 

"Why do you look so tired?" I asked.

"I just worked a 12 hour shift at the kids hospital." He answered. In real life other than being an actor, rapper and singer he is a doctor for the kids hospital. 

"Oh. Well why are you here?" I asked. I was now sitting up. And I didn't have a brething mask on anymore.

"Sounds like you don't want to see me?" Changbin said jokingly.

"No. I'm just tired and stressed." I said.

"I know. I was messing with you." He said.

"I wish I could at least see him." I said.

"Hyunjin you can't stand or walk." He said.

"There is this thing called a wheelchair." I said.

"Don't be sassy." He said and we laughed.

"But seriously why can't I see him? I am his boyfriend. The love of his life. And he is the love of my life." I said.

"I honestly don't know. I mean you have a point about the wheelchair. You are literally the closest person to him. Even closer than his family. But one day I bet you will be a part of that family." Changbin said.

"Did you just imply that I am going to marry him?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Maybe." He said.

"Did you just come here to see me or is there something you need to tell me?" I asked.

"Well I didn't want you to be lonely. But also there is something really big I want to tell you. I was going to tell you at the dance practice on the day on the accident. But I never got the chance..." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I proposed to Felix. And he said yes, we are getting married!" He said excitedly.

"Oh my god really?! I didn't think you were going to say that. Well congrats. But also how did you do it?" I said.

"Well you know Felix is from Australia so I took him on vacation there. We visited his family and I've known them for years so I already told them. And after we all ate dinner I went beside Felix and got down on one knee. You know took the ring out of my pocket. He started crying and then I said the trademark thing to say. 'Lee Felix will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?' You know, that. He said said yes. We plan on getting married in 6 months." He said.

"I'm still surprised." I said.

"Why wouldn't you be?" He asked.

"I can't believe you are talking about marriage when I can't even see my boyfriend because he is in a coma." I said.

"Sorry? But I couldn't keep it a secret for forever." He said with a little laugh trying to brighten the mood.

"I know. Well again congratulations." I said.

"Ok thanks. I need to get some rest. Goodnight." He said and started towards the door.

"Goodnight." I said.

The next day I woke up to see Jisung. It looked like he had been crying for hours.

"Jisung? What happened?" I asked.

"M-Minho broke up with me." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry. But why did you come to me?" I asked.

"You are the only person not working and I've known you the longest other than Seungmin." He said.

"Oh. Well why did he break up with you?" I asked.

"I-I don't know." He answered trying not to cry.

"Well how did he break up with you?" I asked.

"We were out at the lake sitting on the edge of the dock. And then he just told me it wasn't working out and that we should break up. I hoped he was joking. But he wasn't. I started crying and he hugged me and said 'Don't cry, we can still be friends; just like before.'" He said.

"Wow. He really put some effort into that break up. Where are you going to live now?" I asked.

"He said I could still live with him. I just have to sleep in the guest room." He said.

"Oh. You should ask him why he broke up with you?" I said. I really didn't know what to tell him.

"Maybe. But I'm going to change the subject. Did your director say anything about like what they are going to do?" He asked.

"Yeah. They told the public what happened to us and even that they don't know if Seungmin will ever wake up. And so they are going to stop making the drama until I'm healed. And they are going to get someone who looks like Seungmin to fill in for him." I said. At this point it didn't make me cry when I said Seungmin's name. But it still hurt.

"Oh ok. Well when do they think you will be completely healed?" Jisung asked not crying anymore.

"About 6 weeks from now I won't need a wheelchair. But I might still need crutches. Although I get out of the hospital in a week." I said.

"Did they say when you can see Seungmin?" He asked.

"Yeah. Once I'm not a patient anymore. Apparently they don't let patients visit other patients even if they are dating. The only exception is mothers and fathers." I said.

"I have to get to work." Jisung said.

"What is your job?" I asked, curious.

"I am an actor. But I can't tell anyone what the drama I'm filming right now is called." He said.

"Oh ok. Have fun." I said.

"Bye." He said and left the room.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

See ya later...

Sorry for the late update I had a little bit of writers block on this chapter so sorry...