is that the reason you are here?

Hyunjin POV

A week has passed since Felix came to my room. Today is the day I finally get to leave, and see Seungmin.

I was ready to leave when someone ran into my room. It was Minho and he was dragging Jisung with him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Seungmin! He woke up!" Minho yelled.

They started to leave the room.

"Wait. I can't walk." I said.

"Oh right." Jisung said and walked over to me. He handed me my crutches.

"Thank you. I literally just had to use crutches in Sweetheart." I said.

I was smiling so much. When I saw him I knew I would cry. Minho and Jisung grabbed my stuff and we walked towards Seungmin's room.

Jisung opened the door. Seungmin really was awake. He was sitting up too.

"We haven't explained what happened to him. So he might be confused." Minho said.

I went over to him. "Hyunjin." He said. "What happened?" He asked.

I wasn't even listening to what he said. I made our lips crash together. It had been way to long since I had the chance to do this.

"I love you, Sweetheart. My god I missed you." I said.

"It has only been a few hours though." Seungmin said.

It hurt me that he didn't know how long he was out. "No. It has been 3 weeks. I thought you could hear everything we said." I said.

"I didn't hear anything." He said.

"Then why did you start to cry when Jisung was talking to you?" I asked.

"I was probably dreaming." He said.

"A lot has happened in the three weeks you have been asleep. First with Felix and Changbin being engaged. How Minho broke up with Jisung to save his life and then getting him back." I said.

"Wait. That really all happened? Changlix is engaged?!" Seungmin asked. He was probably confused out of his mind.

"Yes. Do you remember why you are here in the first place?" I asked.

"No. I just remember everything going black." He said.

"I guess I will tell you. You and I were on our way to practice with Stray Kids. You were driving but it wasn't your fault. As you were turning a car ran right into us at 60 miles an hour. Which is why you have 6 broken ribs. I wasn't injured that badly. But as you can see my leg is broken. For three weeks I wasn't even allowed to come in this room. Because I was a patient, so I was bored and stressed. I honestly thought you were going to die." I said.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all that. I love you." He said and tears formed in his eyes. I had been crying ever since I saw him awake.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him softly. I wanted to hug him but I knew that it would hurt his ribs. And I definitely didn't want to hurt him.

"Is that all that happened while I was out?" He asked.

"I mean everyone cried, a lot." I said.

Jisung and Minho had left the room to give us space. But they just walked in.

"I could tell how hurt and broken Hyunjin was but he is an actor. He didn't show that many emotions. But I know that he cried alone a lot." Jisung called me out.