how was that?

Hyunjin POV

"I love you too, sweetheart." I whispered back into Seungmin's ear.

"CUT!" The director called out from behind the cameras.

"How was that?" I asked the director.

"It was great. We will definitely put it into the drama." He answered.

"So are you and Seungmin actually a couple?" The director suddenly asked me.

"Well, let me go get him to tell you the answer to that question." I said.

I went over to Seungmin's dressing room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said.

I walked in and smiled. "The director just asked me if we are an actual couple. And I think we should tell them already. We have been dating for months. Ever since we were cast as the main characters for this drama." I said.

"Ok I guess we can tell them. It shouldn't change anything." He said.

I grabbed his wrist and took him back to the director. As the director saw me now holding his hand he smiled.

"Ok. So I brought him back because I didn't want to tell you without Seungmin." I said to the director.

"Mhm. I'm pretty sure I know." He said.

"Yeah I bet it is obvious. Because whenever we do kiss scenes we don't care about kissing each other. But yeah we are dating. We have been since like the first episode of this drama." I said.

The director smiled. He looked me in the eye and said "Don't mess it up like you do in the drama. Also if you actually fight you wouldn't want to be around each other. And you can't act like that."

I nodded my head. "Seungmin, we are done with filming today do you want to go out." I asked.

"Sure. It has been awhile since we did that." He replied.

We walked out of the set holding hands. We went to my car and I opened the door for Seungmin.

Just like I do in the drama. Our real relationship is a lot like in the drama. Except we don't fight and Seungmin isn't anemic. And you know he never lived on the streets. Stray Kids is real and it was before the drama. We have released a song called Hellevator but that's all. We dream of one day being real kpop stars.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Um....Thai food?" Seungmin said.

"Good with me." I said and drove off to our favorite Thai place.

As we sat down at the table I said "Sometimes I wish our lives were as interesting as they are in the drama."

"I think our lives aren't boring we just spend all our time working. So we don't have time to make them interesting."

"You made that so deep." I said and we laughed.

After ordering food we just sat there and talked.

"Do you remember when we did the first kiss scene in the drama?" Seungmin suddenly asked.

"Yeah. We weren't dating yet and we still did the real kiss instead of faking it. We had to do it so many times because we couldn't be serious." I said.

"Yeah but my line was. 'That was my first kiss.'" He said.

"And?" I asked.

"It actually was. In real life. You were my first kiss." He said.