let's talk

Seungmin POV

"What do we need to talk about?" Changbin asked.

"Well Hyunjin told me that you were anemic. And I don't know why but it gave me the courage to tell him that I'm anemic." I said.

"And you wanted to talk to me because I'm anemic?" He asked.

"Yeah. I haven't been to the hospital about it since I was 13 because I lived on the streets. But the day me and Hyunjin met I fainted and I just told the doctors to lie to him about it." I said.

"I'm not really sure what you are trying to say." He said.

"Well what I meant to ask is how did you tell Felix you were anemic?" I asked.

"Well one night we were on the roof of the apartment building I live in. And then I just started coughing and pretty much stopped breathing. I was coughing up a lot of blood and all I managed to say was 'Hyunjin' a few times and then I said 'call Hyunjin'. So Felix did and Hyunjin came, he did CPR but it was no use. So he called 911 and I had to stay in the hospital for weeks. And that is how Felix found out." He finally finished.

"Oh, that sounds horrible. Why did you ask for Hyunjin though?" I asked.

"At the time he was the one that always helped me through those situations." He replied.

"Oh. I wonder how Felix and Hyunjin's conversation is going." I said.

"Why did Hyunjin need to talk to Felix?" He asked.

"I think he wanted to know how to care for someone when they have anemia." I answered.

"Well Felix is really good at it. He has helped me through a lot." He said.

"It sounds like your anemia is worse than mine." I said.

"It probably is, the doctors say that it is as bad as anemia can possibly be." He said.

"I mean I have been homeless since I was 13 so I'm not really sure how bad it is." I said.

"I feel bad for you about that. Next time you faint from it you should ask the doctor." He said.

"Yeah I probably will." I said and laughed. Changbin laughed a little too.

We walked out of the room and went into Hyunjin's room. Felix and Hyunjin were just talking about random things. In guessing that they finished talking about how to care for someone with anemia.

"What do you want to do now?" Hyunjin asked.

"It has been awhile since we wrote a song or danced together." Changbin suggested.

"That sounds fun, I think we all should form a music and dance group." Hyunjin said.

"But I can only dance, I can't sing or rap." I said.

"I wanna hear you sing before you say that you can't." Hyunjin said.

"Ok but you won't be impressed." I said.

I started to sing and everyone stared at me. I was nervous but no one laughed or cut me off.

"You have the best voice I have ever heard in my entire life, sweetheart." Hyunjin said after I stopped singing.

"You are only saying that because you love me." I said.

"No he isn't just saying that. He is right." Felix said and Changbin nodded.

"Let's go to the dance room, I have a song that I want you to sing." Hyunjin said to me.

We all walked to the dance room.