Lies?

Seungmin POV

Hyunjin slowly walked into my room.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, but what did they ask you and what did you tell them?" I asked wondering if Hyunjin's lies were good enough.

Hyunjin explained exactly what had happened and then I let out a sigh of relief.

"Should I call Jisung, or do you want us to be alone?" I asked.

"Oh I don't mind, you can call him." He said.

"But can I use your phone? I don't have one." I asked.

"Oh, yeah sure." He said and handed me his phone. I dialed Jisung's number and waited. After the third ring he answered.

"Hey, who is it?" Jisung asked.

"Oh it's Seungmin, I'm calling from Hyunjin's phone." I said.

"Hyunjin's phone? You are with Hwang Hyunjin, the rich kid." He asked.

"Yeah, and i'm in the hospital right now." I said and laughed a little.

"What, why?!" He asked frantically.

"Just come to the hospital and tell them you are my friend and they will let you come in." I said.

"Ok, but when I get there Hyunjin better be gone and you have to explain everything that happened, deal?" He said.

"deal." I said and hung up the phone. I handed the phone to Hyunjin.

"Jisung said that when he gets here you have to be gone. So hurry and leave or he will kill you." I said.

"Ok I will go, you are always welcome at my house after you get out of here. Also don't worry about the hospital bill, I will pay for it." He said and walked out of the room before I could even say bye.

I sat in the bed and waited for what seemed like hours. I heard a little knock on the door and then Jisung walked in.

"Hey Jisung." I said and smiled nervously.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jisung asked and looked concerned.

"Well I got stabbed and almost died." I said.

"Why did you get stabbed in the first place?" Jisung asked.

"Well I stole from a convienence store." I said.

"But what is the story behind Hyunjin?" Jisung asked me and gave me a small glare.

"Well when I got stabbed he heard me scream. He helped me and took me to his house. He gave me food and then everything went black. I passed out from losing too much blood. And now I'm here in the hospital." I said quickly.

"Wait. Are you wearing Hyunjin's clothes?!" He asked me harshly.

"Yeah, but only because he let me shower at his house and then I didn't have any other clothes." I said and sighed.

"Seungmin?" He asked.

"Yeah." I asked.

"Are you and Hyunjin friends?" He asked.

"I mean, I guess." I said and shrugged.

"Did you leave anything important out of that story?" Jisung asked.

"Well...he did offer me a place to stay in his house. But I passed out before I could answer." I said.

"He said you could have a room in his mansion if you wanted?!" He yelled at me.