The talk

Thaleia

When I woke up my cave was empty. Aria was gone, I remember telling her that I would protect her and I failed. Sadness surged through me as my heart felt empty yet broken at the same time.

I wanted Aria back, I wanted to hold her, kiss her and above all protect her. But I can't do that now.

Maybe it's better this way? After all I couldn't protect her by being in this tank. If I where to escape that would be a different story but unfortunately this place never seems empty.

Aria

I woke up feeling a bit disoriented as I looked around my bedroom making me realize that I wasn't with Thaleia. Rushing back downstairs I saw my mom and Dr. James in the living room making me a bit confused.

"Mom?"

"Oh good, your awake."

"Is Thaleia ok?"

"She's fine, last time I checked she was still sleeping."

Relaxing a bit more I squint at James who was staring at my stomach intently making me frown as I looked towards my mother once again.

"Aria, could you pee on this stick for me? I need to know if you're pregnant or not."

I was pregnant. Thaleia told me so but my mom won't trust Thaleia's word she would rather have me do the test. Grabbing the pregnancy test I make my way towards the bathroom before doing my business. I waited about 5 minuets until I saw two pink lines formed on the stick making me sigh heavily as I walk out of the bathroom only to give the pregnancy test to my mom who had a look of sympathy on her face.

"I'm sorry this happened to you Aria. If I would have know that disgusting creature would do this to you I would have never..."

"She's not disgusting! She loves me for who I am and would do anything to keep me safe!"

"Did she tell you that?"

"As a matter of fact she did! Thaleia isn't stupid mother and neither am I, so if you think  for one minute that I should get an abortion then your crazier then I thought!"

"Calm down Aria, I'm not going to make you get an abortion I don't believe in such things."

I relax more as I sit on the couch with a relief look on my face, that is until my mom opened that big mouth of hers making me cringe.

"However, I believe you should put the child up for adoption. That seems a bit more suitable since your far to young to care for a child, not to mention you're still in school."

"I'm not giving up this baby mom and besides, I'm taking child development in school so I'll have plenty experience on how to raise a child."

"This isn't just a normal child Aria. There's a monster growing inside of you far quicker then any normal baby."

I send my mom a harsh glare before looking towards James again who was waiting to see what I would say next.

"I'm keeping it and that's final, it's my choice wether or not I want to keep it not yours. Anyway when can I see Thaleia again?"

"Your mother and I have thought it would be best if you never see Thaleia again."

"You can't do that!"

"Yes we can Aria. Also I have informed your principal that you will be taking a small vacation away from school for a while, don't worry though I have made an arrangement for one of your friends to bring your homework so you won't get put behind."

"This is so unfair!" I scream as I storm back towards my room before collapsing onto my bed as I let out a muffled scream do to my face being pressed into my pillow. I can't just forget about Thaleia, she was so kind to me. Minus the forced sex part but she was still kind to me and even apologized for her behavior. If my mom thinks she can force me to stay away from Thaleia then she's dead wrong.

I love Thaleia, and there is nothing she can do to stop me from being with her.