Chapter 5

WARNING: LONG FLASHBACK FROM EARLIER IN 3RD PERSON'S POV SOOOOOOO IT WILL INCLUDE THE SHMOOOOT SCENE FROM CHAPTER 1 UP UNTIL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

====================================================================

PARK JIMIN (POV)

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Daddy, Joonie promises to be a good boy and receive his punishment first thing in the morning... I just can't... right now..." he trailed off and soon... got knocked out.

I widened my eyes as he went limp in my bed. I blinked a couple of times to register the fact that he, being such a fucking tease, left me with a raging boner. I straddled his hips and grabbed his face and slapped him hard like how the sound was intense itself that bounced back from the walls. He's really out.

"Kim Fucking Namjoon! You fucking-!" I gasped as I felt my pants had gotten too tight for my liking. I whined childishly and laid my head on his shoulder peeking at his sleeping face from a low angle. I furrowed my brows and quickly sat up straight. I harshly grabbed the bedside lamp down to light on his face. I frowned at the dark circles around his eyes and how deep it was. I brushed my fingertips across his cheeks and noticed that his jawline was sticking out too much. I sighed and slowly lifted my sweater up so I could get a full view of his body. To be honest this is the first time I've inspected it not even when I raped him earlier.

*FLASHBACK*

Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his crystal-clear glass wall. He smirked to himself when he had thought that he has Seoul in the palm of his hands.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by his right hand man. "Sir.... The Kims have escaped..." he informed. Jimin clearly didn't like the thought of people running away with his father's money... or even his. "The good news?" he asked for as propped up his elbow on his arm rest letting his head rest on his hand while is free hand danced on his desk.

"They left their son you see.... His name is Kim Namjoon..."

Now this caught Jimin's attention that made him lazily turn his chair around to face his men as he cocked his head to the side clicking his tongue. He took in a deep breathe and thought. 'How in the world could such parents leave their children like that more or less with a mafia boss hot on their tail... unless...'

"File" He just said and then one of his guys handed him a brown folder. He always wanted his men to have a file on everyone before even mentioning them to him. Or else.... Let's just say that the worst scenario is not leaving with a box filled with your stuff by clearing your desk.... Far from it... It even depends on the mood of Jimin. He raised his eyebrows a bit as he saw it was a bit thick. He then used one hand and flicked the folder open revealing pictures of a cute boy with pink hair.

'Cute'

He then leaned forward and browsed the pictures. He saw the guy in pictures where he was buying coffee, buying food from convenience stores, sitting at the bench at the bus stop, but mostly engaging in quiz bees with tons of trophies at hand.

"So he's a smart ass..." Jimin scoffed.

"With an IQ of 148" One of them commented. He mentally squealed when Jimin's eyes meat his. Beads of sweat started to run down across his forehead before staring down on the ground not wanting to see the very gaze of the man that could have his head in a platter... which seems too fancy... a head in the gutter perhaps... literally.

"You did well getting such informations..." Jimin praised in which the guy commented earlier sighed in relief. It was a good thing that he did his job well or else... head in the gutter it is.