Chapter 3

KIM NAMJOON (POV)

I inhaled and slowly got up. I let out a shaky breath and eyed my reflection to this huge ass mirror. "Kim Namjoon... life surely loves to fuck with your life..." I laughed bitterly and gazed at the ceiling asking life, what have I done to deserve this? He just sighed and pulled the mirror to the side and revealed layers upon layers on clothes neatly folded according to its color. I scratched my head as I pulled out a what it seemed to be an oversized red sweater with a word written heroin with big white letters in such beautiful cursive and it has a few big stripes on the left and bottom part of it. I nodded to myself and slipped it on and closed the cabinet to see myself in it.

I grimaced as how short it was to cover my manhood. I blushed as I tried to cover it with my hand. I then bit my lip as I saw the ruined statue behind me through the mirror. I just have to ask some help with his maids or something..... I thought. Surely, someone as loaded as him probably has dozens of housekeepers or some sort. I nodded to myself before going out of the room.

I smiled as I saw a maid passing by. "excuse me!" I excitingly tried to call her attention in which she turned around. I slightly gulped to come face to face with such a beautiful girl. I nervously cleared my throat and asked. "I... uh... broke something and.. could you help me clean it up?".... 'real smooth Namjoon.... Reaaaaaal smooth'.

"Oh no... I could do it myself.... You should attend to Mr. Park quickly. He is not the most patient person in the world." She chuckled.

I bit my lips and thanked her before scurrying to the direction that Jimin guy gave me. I paused and turned around. "I didn't get your name, miss".

"Irene..." She smiled as she waved off before entering that man's room to clean off my mess. I sighed... I just have to repay her soon. I shrugged and went off.

I starred the huge two doors that were mocking at me. I placed my hands to my hips and took a couple of seconds observing it. Golden interiors carved upon it with huge classic silver doorknobs to go with. I could just make a run for it but who am I kidding? I'd be able to eat without worrying a single penny for it. Not like those sleepless nights where I only ate scrapes and sometimes I had to eat some expired stuff from the garbage of my neighbors. I shook my head to stop myself from letting another tear fall. I just hope and pray that everything will be alright...

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR

I gasped when I opened the door and saw so many people wearing suites and ties and long evening gowns. They all were chatting happily to themselves having the time of their life. I inhaled sharply and slowly turned my way around thinking that I must have entered a different room.

"Namjoon!"

I froze in my place as I heard my name being called. I felt pairs of eyes stare at my back. Shit. I mentally cursed. I feel like a deer caught in a headlights, or better yet a thief caught in the night.

"Where the you think you're going?"

I slowly turned my head around and met Park Jimin's eyes gleaming with amusement. The man was sitting on the width of the table with his legs crossed as he held a glass of wine in his hand smirking at me.

I felt myself shrink as I glanced the people who were looking at me with curiosity, amusement and something I couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"Oh namjoon~~" Jimin singsonged making me snap to his direction. He grinned and lifted his free hand gesturing me to come closer. My feeet quickly obeyed and soon I was standing infront of him with my back on the people. I gripped the hem of my shirt in embarrassment and starred at my knuckles watching them go white in an instant. Before I knew it Jimin pulled me to his lap. I whimpered pathetically as I latched on to him for dear life burying my face on his neck wishing to just disappear.

I heard him chuckle, feeling his chest vibrate from it. I also felt his hand cover my manhood pulling my sweater down before resting it protectively around my waist

"I see you have a new pet. I didn't know you were into that sort of thing my dear." A woman said. I peeked her through my lashes and from Jimin's neck. She eyed me intensely judging me from head to toe as she drink her wine.

"Well... Aunt Han, I bagged myself an exquisite sub." He answered. I gasped when his hand slid to my butt and leaned down to whisper. "Embarrass me and I'll punish you on this table... for everyone to see..." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Then I felt his shoulder from which I took comfort from move and the glass of wine from earlier was brought to my lips. I whimpered and starred at Jimin's emotionless eyes and drank the substance till the very drop.

I closed my eyes shut as I felt it burn my throat. I leaned back and coughed on his shoulder as I clutched on his dress shirt for dear life. I could hear faint gasps and snickers and the rest whispered among themselves.

I was too busy thinking and imagining myself of wanting to die right now that something juicy and soft was placed on my lips. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw a nicely cut meat drenched in brown sauce. My mouth watered from the sight and starred at Jimin as I slowly captured it with my lips. I closed my eyes and moaned.

Heaven....

"you like that?" He whispered in my ear that gave me goosebumps all over. I slowly chewed it and starred at my lap as I slowly nodded.

He wrapped his arms around my thin frame and whispered to my ear. "Eat"

I didn't have to think twice and I began to eat off the food from his untouched plate. When I shoved down a few spoonful. I turned my head towards him and said "You haven't eaten anything yet..." with my stuffed cheeks.

I then widened my eyes a little when I saw him smile and leaned down to lick the corner of my lips. "I already did... earlier than expected..." He smirked and playfully winked at me making me gulped down the food.

I felt my cheeks heat up so I went to grab a glass of water on the table and heard him chuckle. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his gaze on me as I continued to eat. Although there are still many people looking at me I couldn't care less because 1.) There's like a feast infront of me. And 2.) Park Jimin is enough to distract me from it. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or what. But I'd take my chances anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so so much for your support!!

#96 bxblove out of 925 stories

#87 fluffandsmut out of 805 stories

#179 mxm out of 1.4k stories

#677 mafia out of 5.3k stories

#64 minjoon out of 381 stories

#40 topjimin out of 236 stories

#34 nammin out of 179 stories

#20 bxm out of 94 stories

#44 bottomnamjoon out of 113 stories

This is so friggin amaaaaazziiiiiiiing!!!!! In a span of 10 days I've reached to 450 reads... I thank you guys so so much. You guys are the best... I so so swear! I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapiee

See you on next updates!!!