Chapter 11

KIM NAMJOON (POV)

"Yours?... Forever?" I asked in disbelief.

He looked at me with predator eyes and bit on my cheeks making me whimper slightly not because it hurts... but because I was taken aback not only by him but also at myself. I have been ignoring him for the past days but then I find myself fantasizing about him and wanting to jack myself off but couldn't since I would be breaking the same rule. So here we are talking about my... education.

"I don't understand...."

"It's quite simply actually... you devote yourself to me completely... your time, mind, heart, body and soul... All should be mine..." He possessively growled at my ear and bit it. I could feel my erection building in...

"Master..." I panted out and lowered the sheets that covered my naked body. I turned my head and blushed not wanting to see Jimin's reaction when I'm here showing him how turned on I am. This is the only way I can get a release without feeling guilty... plus... he gets to touch me which is a bonus.

Jimin chuckled and placed me in between his legs and grabbed my erection firmly in his hands. I squealed and looked at him wanting to yell at him to be gentle for once only for me to end up moaning against his mouth. He pushed me down on the mattress and hovered above me. He began to pump my erection in a slow manner teasing me painfully.

"Ughhhh.... Master...." I moaned out and let him nibble on my neck.

"What's it going to be, kitten? Do we have a deal?" He said stopping his work.

"Fuck!!! Yess!!!! Anything you want!!!" I shamelessly moaned out. "Master! Please do something!" I continued to yell and arch my back and leaned on his chest.

I felt Jimin pause from his actions. I think he was surprised at my obedience as much as I am. "Such a good boy..." he purred in my ear and began to work on my balls and slit making me scream from pain mixing with the intense pleasure, my body trying to keep up with. His praises making my cock twitch in excitement and I can't deny the fact that I feel so needed...

"I'm a good boy..." I moaned out and looked at him with pleading eyes and mouth hanging open giving out a silent cry as he began to pump my erection in a fast pace. My breath hitches when he connected our lips together letting his tongue slide right in not bothering to ask for permission. I'm being devoured by him; it scares me and excites me at the same time.

"What does this good boy want?" Jimin murmured against my cheek. I could feel his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Please let this good boy cum" I pleaded in third person. It's weird calling myself in third person but really... I'm enjoying this quite myself

"Then cum darling..." And that was the only thing that took me to shoot my load all over his hand and getting some on the bed. I panted and smiled and began to cuddle right next to him. As I was about to say something.. the doorbell rang... Was he expecting someone?