Chapter 7

TAKING A SNEAK PEAK IN NAMJOON'S DIRTY MIND....

==============================================

KIM NAMJOON (POV)

I blushed for the nth time of the day.... What the fuck did Park Jimin made me search?!!

I rubbed my temples and read what BDSM was all about. I couldn't believe he was actually into this but knowing him he'd probably was so into it that he had dozens of pets already and I... am no different.

I sighed and arched my back for a good stretch before opening the Microsoft word for me to type in this damn essay about this stupid lifestyle. It sent shivers down my spine just thinking of the pictures that I basically googled earlier. There were females as submissives that were either on all fours on or on their knees pleasure their so called masters. I couldn't even stomach at the image of a girl's vagina and I had to watch cute corgis wiggling their butts for an entire hour to get that image off of my head.

I pursed my lips not know what should I write. No... I knew what I should write but I had no idea how to summarize all of that without thinking of that girl's picture where legs were spread apart infront of the camera with a blindfold wrapped around her head not exposing her eyes and ball gag clasped around her head as saliva coated it. She wore the rope tied on her body nicely.

"FUCKING SHIT!" I cursed as I shivered from the thought. I stood up and basically threw myself on the bed. I glanced at the ceiling seeing my reflection. Jimin had a huge ass mirror up on the ceiling and remembered that there were doms who had a narcissistic kink. Maybe that's why he has so many huge mirrors in his room.

I chewed on my lips and rubbed my knees together seeing myself in another oversized hoodie of his but this time it was a plain black one. I slowly lifted my hoodie up and revealed the purple bruises that Jimin marked on my skin. I felt a little too excited but ofcourse I will never admit that. Just seeing these make my heart flutter as I am momentarily wanted... Even if it was just a lie.

I then sat up with my elbows propped behind me and starred at the laptop. I knew that I didn't have to do this but I didn't want to anger him. I want to be on his good side so he could allow me to go to college and finish my program so I could achieve my dream on becoming a literature teacher. I sighed eventually giving up and went back on the chair and began to type my way of the things that I learned from this.

I've always been a vivid writer due to the influence of the books that I usually read. I usually take my time in the public city library where I might have read all the books from the entire two different floors. So when I wanted to put on an example I whimpered when I remember the girl's picture from earlier. But right before I closed the laptop and run for the bathroom to throw up I then accidentally imagined myself in her position making me blush.

I licked my lips and went to the door and locked it so that no one would check up on him. I then went back to his seat as feeling excited to write the different positions and kinks of both subs and doms. I was panting hard by every word I typed. I felt myself get hard the whole time. How can I not?

When I was finally done I brought my legs up and placed my feet on either side of my laptop spreading it wide infront of the laptop. I moaned when I found a picture of Jimin in a dark suit that its blazer had an intricate greyish design embroidered on them.

I moaned and closed my eyes as I imagined Jimin's hands on me teasing me nonstop. I arched my back and quickly took off the hoodie wrapping it around my head to cover the lower half of my face as I inhaled his scent. As I tried to copy the girls position using the hoodie to cover my mouth instead of a ball gag. I moaned when I pinched tugged on my nipples hard and pumped myself.