T H E C A L L

Day 49

Jimin spat the water that was in his mouth to Jin's face as he laughed. You were playing Try Not To Laugh challenge. But they challenged themselves to put water in their mouths. Everyone had their turns. The room was filled with laughter and uhh... water.

You, Taehyung and Jimin had tears in your eyes for laughing too hard. You guys were easy to break.

Jungkook was the hardest. He even won't give in if you tickle him. He was sitting on a chair, facing Namjoon. Namjoon had given up and asked the others to help him. As said, tickling didn't work. You thought of an idea. It won't make him laugh but maybe it'll make him spit out the water.

You sneaked behind him. You put a finger on your lips to make sure the rest were quiet. They obeyed. You place both of your hands on the maknae's shoulders. He jumped a bit in suprised but he still in his posture.

You went closer to his. "Jungkookie..." You whispered seductively into his ear. His cheeks turned hot in an instant. The others were busy laughing quietly, loving how the Golden Maknae was suffering.

Unfortunately, Jungkook still haven't given up so you think it's time to push it a little further.

Ever so softly, you nibbled his ear. Instead of spitting out the water, he accidentally swallowed it and he started to throw a fit of cough.

Everyone laughed at his reaction. Jungkook was still flustered.

"Omo! Kookie's face!!" Jimin cackled while pointing at the younger.

As all of you continue teasing Jungkook, a familiar ringing tone made its way to your ears. Someone was calling your phone. Wiping your tears, you stood up.

"Wait, I gotta answer that. Just continue playing." The boys just nodded and continued laughing like maniacs.

You were searching for your phone in your bedroom. You spotted it laying downwards on the dressing table. You walked towards it and picked it up. Your eyes scanned the caller ID

You froze.

Your face paled.

Hands shaking, you pressed the 'Answer' button for Mr. Lee's call.

Slowly, you raised the phone to your ear.

"Miss (L/N)."

You didn't answer. Instead, you stared at the wall in front of you. Hoping that he would somehow change his mind that he doesn't want the boys or at least delay the date to hand them in.

"How's the boys doing?"

When you finally found your voice, you answered. "Alright."

"That's good. Just a couple more weeks then you can continue your life without them in your way."

'But I don't want to continue my life without them.'

"Yes."

"Do you want to meet somewhere or do you want me come to your place?"

You wanted them to have your house as the last happy memory they ever going to have. With a heavy heart, you replied.

"You can come to my house and take them. I'll send you the adress."

"Splendid." With that, he ended the call. You exhaled nervously. Your eyes began to watered.

You took deep breaths to hide all the trace of crying and to go back to the boys. When you turned your body to your door, you felt as if your soul just left your body.

They stood there, eyes filled with anger, confusion, sadness and most clearly... betrayal.

"Yoong-" You started but he cut you off with a palm, making you shut up.

"No." He came up to you with a look that made you want to cower in fear. He grabbed the collar of your shirt and lifted you up against the wall behind you.

You can't fight back. You couldn't.

"I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU! YOU TWO FACED BITCH!!" He yelled into your face. "IT WAS ALL TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! THE CLOTHES! THE FOOD! THE GIFTS! THE GAMES! IT WAS ALL JUST A TRAP! YOU TRICKED US!" His eyes turned glassy.

'No... no... don't cry please.' You whimpered in your mind.

"I... I was..." His voice started to break. You can't stop your tears from falling. "I was starting to like... you." A sob escaped his lips which made you clamped your eyes shut from how it stungs your heart from the sound.

So vulnerable.

So helpless.

"You're a terrible person." He choked as if it hurts him to say those things to you. It did.

"For making me feel like this... FOR MAKING US ALL FEEL LIKE THIS!! You're gonna make us fall into your little trap. Into your charms. And now you're just gonna send us out? To d-die...?"

"No..." Your voice was so small. He could barely hear it.

"SHUT UP! EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ARE LIES! YOU HEAR ME?! LIAR! YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN MONEY! YOU GOLD DIGGING BITCH! YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT US! ALL YOU SEE IS MONEY! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU! WE NEVER MATTER TO YOU! YOU WERE JUST NICE TO US BECAUSE WE'RE YOUR TICKET TO YOUR FILTHY MONEY! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE IF WE DIE, DO YOU?!" He was panting when he panted. His expression soften. A tear rolled down his pale cheeks.

".... Do you?"

It was your turn to sob. You nodded your head. "I do."

His eyebrows scrunched up again. Not believing what you said. He threw you to the ground and stared at your for awhile. You saw a split of guilt in his eyes before he left the room, making sure to slam the door.

You sat there. At the corner of the room. Sobbing and whimpering. Hitting your head again and again for being so dumb.

'This is a dream.'

'Please tell me this a dream.'

'It's a punishment from what I have done in my past life.'

Your breathing started to turn heart. Your anxiety is coming back.

'Mom help me.'

'Please... mom. I need you.'

"PLEASE!!" You screamed out in frustration. You let out more screams before continuing crying silently.

"I just lost them..."

"They hate me now..."

"What have I done...?"