I N E V E R K N E W

"(Y/N)(L/N), I'm in love with you."

You didn't know what to say. It's not like you didn't like him. You do. But do you love him? You were not sure. You were standing in front of him, feet sticking on the ground and mouth clamped shut.

Yoongi chuckled half-heartedly and backed up. "I knew it's going to end like this." He stared at you for awhile before turning his heels. "I'm sorry."

Before he exited the room, you quickly react. "Wait!" You stopped him. He turned around, eyes filled with hope. You began to fiddle shyly. "I'm not sure... about my feelings right now. I'm not really going to answer your...uh... confession but I just want you to know that I'm not rejecting it. Just wait until I'm sure, okay?  Oppa?"

He gave a gummy smile and nodded in agreement. He was still sad but at least he still have hope. Especially when he was the one who confessed first. He then, left the room. This time, feeling content.

Something inside you bloomed. You could not believe that he just confessed his love to you. Were things going good or bad? You didn't know. All you could think of was what he said. It was full of passion and love. Like he meant every single word of it.

You couldn't handle it so you ran into your room and screamed into your pillow. After a long session of screaming out the feels, you turned on your back, staring at the ceiling like a teenage girl lost in her fantasy.

The boys were still being loud in the studio and you decided to fix them some snacks. You were such in a good mood you could explode.

You entered the kitchen and rummaged the cabinets, finding something to cook. You realised that you have a lot in your storage due to the boys always want to buy groceries just to hang out with you.

Most of them were seaweed and meat.

'Welp, kimbap it is.'

You pulled out the ingredients and started cooking.

***

"JIMIN GET OFF!"

"OW! KOOKIE! THAT HURTS!"

"YOUR HUGE BUTT IS HEAVY, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"HAHAHA! JIMINIE'S BUTT IS HUGE!"

"SHUT UP, TAE!"

"Hey, guys. Slow down, would y-"

"But true, though. The first thing I noticed about him was his butt."

"YOONGI-HYUNG, NOT YOU TOO!"

"HAHA! IT'S LIKE TWO SIZE OF HIS HEAD!"

"YAH! THE NEXT PERSON THAT MAKES A JOKE ABOUT MY BUTT GETS A-"

You quickly slammed the door opened to make sure nothing violent would happen.

In front of your eyes were all of the six boys, huddled up and cowering against each other, in front of a fuming Jimin that was ready to pounce on them.

"Damn, guys. The house was shaking." You commented.

"(Y/N)~! They keep making fun of my butt!" Jimin whined. "If it's not my butt, it'll be my height." He ran to your side and pouted like a child.

"You guys," You pointed a finger around the other boys. "Should know better than to make fun of him. Support your friend. Don't tease him. People have insecurities, you know?"

They looked down. "Mianhe."

"You have a beautiful butt, Jimin." You whispered to Jimin. His pout turned into a smug smile.

"Oh! And by the way, I made you guys some kimbap. Enjoy~!" You placed the delicacies on a small table and the boys practically ran to it to grab some. You just shooked your head.

You took one too. Not to be cocky or anything but you do cook amazing dishes.

In the corner of your eyes, you spotted Yoongi looking at you. You returned his gaze and smiled shyly at him which he returned one.

What you didn't spot was Namjoon, who saw your interaction with his hyung. His eyebrows furrowed while his eyes darted between the two of you.

Namjoon's P.O.V

'Something's up.'

He nudged Jin that was beside him. Jin looked up at him with one of his cheeks puffed out from all the kimbap he stuffed in his mouth. Namjoon gestured at you and Yoongi to the confused Jin.

"Something's going on between those two."

"What makes you say that?" Jin asked with a muffled voice.

"Just look at them."

Jin and Namjoon stared back at the duo and saw you looked at Yoongi and constantly making faces like 'stop-looking-at-me', 'you're-ridiculous' and 'bitch-fuck-off'.

"They're giving signs with their faces." Namjoon narrowed his eyes at you both while eating the kimbap. "Hey, do you th-" He stopped when he realised Jin was out of sight.

Your P.O.V

"(Y/N)-ah!" A weirdly and overexcited Jin blocked your view from Yoongi.

"Oh. Hey... Jin. What's up?" You asked while shrugging to Yoongi who was raising a brow.

"The sky. Ahahahaha." He laughed at the old cringey joke he just said and sat down on the floor in front of you. "This is really good." He said as he stuffed more kimbap in his mouth. Good thing you did a lot of them.

"Thank you. I'm still practicing. I cook on my free time." You smiled at him, completely ignoring Yoongi who was burning holes at the back of Jin's head with his glare.

"You should cook for us more. For me. Then everyday, I'll be satisfied." He laughed again.

"Of course I will. It's an honour to do so." You looked at him. Your expression was so soft and beautiful that he turned red almost immediately. Almost everything you do makes his heart flutters.

'Stob it.'

'You're torturing my poor heart.'

"Uhh..." Jin looked down. "You should eat more too. You're very skinny." He lifted one of your arms. You giggled and rolled your eyes.

"Yes, eomma." He laughed. Softly, this time. Making him look more... charming.

Jin's P.O.V

He continued staring at you but you already adverted your eyes to the food. He smiled unconsciously.

'I never knew.'

'That someone like you exists in this world.'

'How glad I am to meet you.'

'Please...'

'Never let us go.'

Annyeong! I'm sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. I got my phone taken from my mom because of my TERRIBLE TERRIBLE results. My mom even forbad me from DRAWING. I wanna cry. But my mom gave my phone back. But just for awhile. So I'm really using this opportunity. Hope you guys are still reading this.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THIS FIC. LOVE YOU!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.