T R U T H O R D A R E

"Truth or dare?"

Everyone just shrugged in response. You decided to throw a little sleepover that night. No one really had an idea about what to do so Truth or Dare it is.

"Have an empty bottle?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook stood up. "Wait. I got it covered." He went to the kitchen and grabbed an unopened coke bottle. He opened the bottle and downed all of it under a few seconds.

"What the..." You were shocked. Wait no, JungSHOOK.

Yoongi shooked his head and pointed his thumb at Jungkook. "Golden Maknae." He said in a Thats-why-he-can-do-it tone.

All of you sat on the floor in a circle. Jungkook placed the now empty bottle in the middle of the circle.

"Okay! Who's gonna go first?" Jin excitedly asked. He hadn't done any of this 'teenager' activities in awhile.

"I'll go." Hoseok raised his hand and spun the glass bottle. It spun and stopped at Taehyung.

"TaeTae! Truth or dare!"

"Truth." He answered, thinking that he picked the safe option. Hah! Wrong.

"I know this question had been a popular one among the fangirls. So, here goes. Have a crush? On anyone?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

He turned crimson red. "W-what? M-me?" He stammered.

Namjoon cooed. "Awh! Our handsome Alien is stuttering!"

"Answer the question, hyung!" Jungkook pushed while hopping slightly on his butt in anticipation.

Taehyung mumbled something inaudible. You leaned closer. You would be lying if you said you weren't interested.

"What~?" Jimin teased while cupping his small hands near his ear.

"Yes, okay? Yes. Aishh." He blurted out and cover his face with his hands. The boys started 'Whooo'ing at him.

"Who is the lucky girl?!" Jin asked eagerly. Never did it cross his mind that one of his children was in love with a lady.

"Hey! One question!" Taehyung scolded everyone. The whined in defeat. Even you did but you continued anyway.

"My turn." Taehyung spun the bottle and it stopped moving after awhile, pointing at Yoongi.

"Truth or-"

"Truth." Taehyung didn't get the time to finish the infamous sentence. Yoongi must be just lazy to do any dare. Damn, if there is an award for the laziest person ever, he would win every year.

"Okay. Uh... What is the longest time you have been asleep for?" It was the only question that popped into his mind.

"24 hours."

"Ah? Jinjja?" Taehyung was about to accuse him lying before he processed what he said. Yoongi shrugged.

'He had slept for a whole fucking day?!'

'How can your body completely shut down like that?'

It was Yoongi's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Jungkook. Yoongi just raised an eyebrow at him. Too lazy to ask the simple question.

"Truth."

"Yah! Why is everyone playing safe?" Namjoon complained.

"What is your fear?" Yoongi asked, completely ignoring Namjoon.

"I have no fears." Jungkook confidently answered.

"What if you wake up and Jimin is suddenly taller than you?" Hoseok butted in.

"I have one fear." Jungkook corrected himself. Everyone laughed at his response.

After a session of teasing Jungkook and Jimin, you continued the game. This time, stopping at Jimin. They laughed again because it was such a coincidence.

"Chim. Truth or dare?"

Jimin pondered. "Dare."

Jungkook thought for awhile before laughing on his own. It was quite long. The rest just stared at his already red face in confusion. "Okay. Okay." He cleared his throat. "Play-" He continued laughing. The others started laughing too by just looking at him. "Play a s- pffttt. HAHAHAHA!" He laughed again.

"Yah! Just get it over with!" Jimin complained.

"Okay! Sorry. Play a song..." He trailed off to make sure everyone understands. Jimin nodded.  "By... slapping yout buttcheeks until we can guess the song."

Silence.

'What. The. Actual. Fu-'

"What!" Jin laughed his windshield laugh. Everyone laughed hysterically.

"That's a good one!" Namjoon complimented. Jimin laughed too and was a bit embarrassed to do it.

You too, laughed so hard that you were on the verge of crying and it hadn't started yet. Jin's laugh was not helping either. You tried to calm down. "Alright. Stop it. We'll laugh after he does it." You gave Jimin a teasing look and he replied with a pained one.

Jimin stood up and everyone laughed again. "Wait. Let me choose a song. I'm going to choose an easy one. I don't want to slap my butt for too long." He did a pout.

"Okay. Shhh!" Hoseok hushed the rest and focused on Jimin. Jimin gave out one last smile before placing his hand on his butt.

He took a deep breath and started slapping his butt in a certain rhythm. He just done a couple of smacks but it was already enough for you to die out of laughter.

You can't really focused on the rhythm. Your mind was pretty blank. All you could think of was the sound of his buttcheeks slapped. This time, tears really did came out. The other boys seemed to be in the same sitution as you too.

But after a couple moments, it became a familiar sound.

"Wait...'

You began to sang to the rhythm in your mind.

.... pirisoril ttarawa i noraereul ttarawa
jogeum wiheomhaedo na cham daljana

.... neol guhareo on geoya neol mangchireo on geoya
niga nal bureun geoya bwa daljana
pirisoril ttarawa

"Pied Piper!" You yelled out.

"YES!" Jimin pointed his hand at you, happy that you caught up so he didn't have to torture his butt again.

"Awh! Our little (Y/N) is a fan of us now!" Hoseok cooed. All the boys "YEAH!"ed.

You decided to play along. "Ooh. Oh ooh oh oh oh. I'm taking over you!"

"Waahhh!" The boys clapped at your mini performance.

"Nice. That was really good." Namjoon praised.

Taehyung came over and hugged you. "Yeay! I'm so proud of you~!" You smiled and hugged him back.

"Yeah. It didn't really take me much to be a fan of yours. You guys are just irresistible."

"I'm glad you think so." Jin said gratefully.

A few rounds later, you guys decided to call it a day. All of you were tired from laughing at the dares and truths. It was your first Truth or Dare honestly and it was fantastic. You will definitely invite them to play again.

They showed you what 'fun' means.

I've failed my Math test 4 times already.