Model #852

(This is a preview of a Markson AU so I hope you like it!!)

His face was blank with no expression. He sat there, stiffly in his seat across of me.

He's been doing this for hours now.

I've been doing my homework in the awkward silence and tried to ignore him but he would occasionally ask me questions.

"Has anything unusual occured in the past week?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Not until you broke my window this morning..."

"I am very sorry about that." he apologized. "You didn't answer me so I had to get into your house somehow."

"Going through the door would've been more reasonable..." I mumbled.

He heard me and nodded. "It would have, but no one except you should know about my presence. I sensed that there was three people in your house, two who were in your living room."

I blinked.

"That's where your door was located- In your living room."

I sighed. "How am I going to explain to my parents about my window?"

He didn't answer.

I shook my head. "Never mind..." and I continued on with my homework.

"You can tell a lie." he replied a few minutes later.

"Okay.. But what-"

"Or fix your window." he interrupted my question.

"..... How?"

"If you cannot fix your window, use a curtain to cover it up and clean up the evidence."

I shook my head. "You're so confusing..."

"I am sorry if I am confusing to you. I will do my best to communicate with you in a better way for your comprehension."

"Alright then," I put my pencil down. "Can you please explain why you're here again?"

"There is an organization hunting you down because they have something that they want to obtain from you. We are not sure what that 'thing' is right now so I was sent to protect you."

"And... What are.. You??"

He blinked, his eyes turning green. "I'm Wang Ka Yee, Model #852, an android sent to protect Tuan Yi Eun." his eyes turned chocolate brown again, which went back to staring at me.

".......okay then."