A Heated Argument

This is a random and short Markson AU (sorry for not updating!!)

"I'm not going."

"C'mon! Please? For me?"

Jackson shook his head. "Nope."

"Jackiieee, why not?" Mark pouted.

Jackson simply shook his head again. "I'm not going. There's things that I'd do, but this is something I would never do."

Mark sighed. "You're so boring."

"Go on your own."

"But I want you to come too!"

Jackson refused. "I won't do it."

Mark crossed his arms. "Is it because I've been hanging around Jinyoung?"

Jackson narrowed his eyes. "What? What does Jinyoung have to do with anything?"

Mark scoffed. "I bet that's what it's about."

BamBam walked into the room, drinking a smoothie.

"Since we're on this subject, I get jealous that you hang around BamBam too much." Mark glared at Jackson.

BamBam turned on his heels and walked away. "That's some tea I don't want to hear."

"Jinyoung and BamBam has nothing to do with this. I honestly don't want to go." Jackson was straight faced. "But I'd rather you stay."

"Why's that?"

Jackson clenched the pillow on the couch. "Is it wrong to want to hang out with you?!"

"Then come with me!"

Jackson shook his head, looking slightly pissed. "I'm not going! I've already told you many times!!"

"Jackson! I'm just asking a simple thing! Why won't you just tag along?"

"IT'S EITHER THAT OR ME!" Jackson yelled.

The room went silent.

Jackson was glaring with impatience and irritation at Mark.

Mark suddenly growled, which wasn't like him. "FINE THEN! I'M LEAVING!"

The elder grabbed his phone from the table and walked out.

"I'LL HAVE MORE FUN WITH JINYOUNG AND JB!"

"YEAH, YEAH! WHATEVER!" Jackson crossed his arms, looking away.

Mark slammed the door, but it didn't phase Jackson.

Yugyeom blinked, looking back and forth at the door and Jackson. "It's just a roller coaster ride!"