2jae

(This was requested by Unbelievable!! And was written by Harmony!)

“Arcade!~” Youngjae sang, opening the door and grabbing Jaebum’s hand. “Ohhh look! Claw machines!” 

Jaebum smiled softly. “Do you want me to win you a teddy bear?”

Youngjae beamed. “Sure, you can try!” 

“Let’s do the driving one first.” Jaebum offered, walking over to the car simulation.

He sat in the seat, and Youngjae went over to the one next to it. 

“This one’s broken broken...” Youngjae said sadly, pointing to the screen that wouldn’t turn on. 

Jaebum pushed the seat in his game as far back as it could go and patted his lap. “Sit here and we can play together.” 

Youngjae blushed. “Are you sure?” 

Jaebum nodded. “Yep.” 

Gossip girl Jackson: We interrupt this special program with a small program called: WHY?

LA gossiper Mark: As you can see, our newest Got7 ship, 2Jae is being very touchy, even when they’re not confirmed dating. The reason is...

Park Jinyoung the ultimate gossip girl: They totally both like each other, but they don’t have the time or place to admit their feelings. 

YugBam: *screams in the distance*

Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson: And those two would be the reason. END BROADCAST! 

Youngjae hesitantly sat on Jaebum’s lap. “I can’t reach the gas pedal.” 

Jaebum put his arms around Youngjae’s waist. “It’ll be co-op. You steer while I do the gearshift and stuff.” 

“Okay!” 

The game started. Jaebum leaned his head over Youngjae’s shoulder to see the screen. 

“Look our for that spiked trap, Youngjae.” Jaebum said quickly. 

“Thanks, I didn’t see that.” 

“Don’t bump into the rocks.” 

“Ohhh, shoot, they almost go us!” Youngjae cheered as they finished first. “We won!”

Jaebum laughed at the flashing lights on screen. “Our character’s celebration dance is so weird!” 

***

“Ooooh, Jaebum, I have a challenge for you!” Youngjae said excitedly, grabbing his arm. 

“Mm? What would it be?” Jaebum asked as he finished his pinball game. 

Youngjae pointed to a shooting game. “If you can beat me, I’ll give you something!~” 

Jaebum shrugged. “Sure, why not?” 
He picked up a fake pistol. “Me first or you first?” 

Youngjae shrugged. “You picked up the player one gun, so you’re first.” 

Jaebum aimed the gun and hit an almost bulls-eye. It was an 8. 

“My turn!” Youngjae pulled the trigger like a pro, hitting the target dead-center, a perfect 10. Jaebum’s eyes widened as Youngjae half-smirked. 

“You’ve played this before!” Jaebum accused crossing his arms. 

Youngjae laughed. “I have... but I’ll go easy! There’s 3 rounds. If you win at least one, I’ll give you the prize.” 

Jaebum nodded and aimed carefully, and he hit a 7. 

Youngjae hit an 8. 

“One more chance!” Jaebum muttered. He hit an 8 again.

Youngjae hit a 6.

“You did that on purpose!” Jaebum turned to Youngjae who smiled innocently. 

“No, you won!” Youngjae set his gun down and stepped closer to Jaebum. 

“And this is your prize!~” Youngjae smiled as he tugged Jaebum’s shut forward. 

And he kissed him. 

The world froze. 

Jaebum closed his eyes and pulled Youngjae closer by his waist. They stood like that for an embarrassingly long time before someone squealed. Jaebum and Youngjae remembered people had eyes and they broke away. 

Youngjae turned around and saw two girls with their mouths covered with their hands. 

“U-um sorry! That was soooo cute!” One said, bowing apologetically. 

Youngjae frantically shook his head. “Please don’t be, you did nothing wrong.” 

Both parties apologized awkwardly. 

“By the way,” one girl called to Youngjae and Jaebum as the walked away, “The photo booth is private!~” 

***

"So, what happened on you date?” Jinyoung whispered, nudging Jaebum with a smirk. 

“Nothing.” He answered quickly. 

“Something happened.” Mark butted in. 

“I’m telling you nothing happen–" 

“JACKSON! JACKSON HYUNG! YOU OWE ME AND YUGYEOM MONEY!!!” BamBam screamed, running in and pointing at Jaebum. 

Yugyeom ran in after him, jumping around. “It happened! Youngjae just told us!” 

Mark and Jinyoung smirked while Jackson dug in his pockets for his wallet.