Markson

AU: The first thing your soulmate says to you is engraved on your left wrist. (This AU is all written by my friend Harmony!!)

JYP International school in Korea

Mark isn't exactly a social butterfly, literally the only human he talks to other than his teachers are his parents and his best friends, Youngjae and Jinyoung. On any given day, you can find him sitting in the library, reading an American comic book with his headphones in, wearing some random hoodie.

Jackson is the total opposite. He's not considered a 'bad boy,' but he has the tendency to talk. A lot. But, all things out the window, Jackson is a good person with a kind heart. He is also a member of the school's nationally ranked fencing team. On any given day, you'll never know where to find him. Jackson is literally everywhere, at a friend's place, at the zoo yelling at Lions, but he always has his cap on.

So... it isn't a stretch to say they don't interact. Mark's pretty observant, he knows of Jackson's existence (and loud mouth), Jackson's too busy feuding with BigHit high's Namjoon, and Eric from one of his after school clubs to notice.

"These are your groups for the project students, you'll start tomorrow. Go sit next to your partners..." the rest of the teacher's voice was mindless droning, Mark already knew what to do.

"Uh... Teach, who's Mark?" A loud voice sounded from the far side of the room. Mark groaned at the same time, reading the name on his paper.

Jackson Wang.

Don't get him wrong, Mark was okay with Jackson being his partner. But seriously? Did he have to put the loudest kid with the most quiet one?

Mark raised his hand up as the teacher pointed in his direction, mentally preparing himself while Jackson bounced across the room.

Whoa, he's pretty cute... Jackson thought to himself. Like, damn!

He never felt the need to look more presentable in his life than at that moment.

Mark scooted his chair over and flashed a small smile to Jackson, motioning for him to sit.

"Is Markson a good name?" Jackson blurted our randomly.

Mark blinked in confusion. "What?" He asked, partially at the fencer's question and partially about a fuzzy feeling on his left wrist.

"I mean for our group name- like Mark plus Jackson? Markson? Maybe Jark?" He added, nervously fixing his hat. He checked his reflection in the school window, noticing something that he'd never seen before.

Jackson lifted his hand up "Is this...? 'What...?' " He muttered to himself as he met Mark's gaze, finding the other just as fascinated at the words that now neatly curled around his wrist.

Mark shot Jackson a smile that nearly knocked him dead.

"Markson sounds wonderful~"