Mafia With A Twist GOT7

"Alright! Let's go over the roles!" Jinyoung slammed his hand on the table with 6 cards. "Ace is Mafia, Queen is Doctor, 8 of Hearts is Cupid, and the 10's are Civilians."

"Wait what's Cupid??" JB questioned.

"So if you get Cupid, when the Moderator tells you to wake, you pick two people to 'marry'. In that round, if the Mafia killed one person from the married couple, the other person from the couple dies with them from a broken heart."

Everyone started laughing.

"THAT'S HILARIOUS!" BamBam laughed. "I wanna be cupid!!!"

"So after Cupid chooses the two people, I, the Moderator, will tap the 'married couple's' shoulders, telling you that Cupid had married you to someone. Every round, Cupid can choose to change the couple or leave it, if the couple didn't die in that round. I'll also say if the married couple is safe or not after you all 'awake'.

"Does everyone understand the game?" Jinyoung asked.

Everyone nodded, and Jinyoung let each members choose their card.

"It's finally New Year's Day and after a long, long party, everyone went to sleep!"

The six members put their heads down on the table.

(Sitting order: Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jackson, JB. Jinyoung sat across of all of them.)

"In the midst of everyone's slumber, the Mafia awoke."

The Mafia lifted his head up and grinned at Jinyoung. Jinyoung covered his mouth so stifle his laugh.

"The Mafia then chose a person to kill."

"Ahh please don't kill me!!" Youngjae begged.

"Why do I feel like JB's the Mafia?" Jackson wondered.

"Yah! I'm innocent!!" JB retorted.

Jinyoung had to shush them. "Alright, the Mafia has chosen his victim. He went back to sleep, but then the Doctor woke up."

Youngjae lifted his head and pointed to himself.

Jinyoung nodded. "The Doctor has chosen who to heal. The Doctor then went back to sleep.... But then, Cupid has risen from his deep, deep sleep."

Jackson gave a huge grin and lifted his eyebrows up and down.

Jinyoung laughed quietly. "Cupid, choose who you want to marry."

Jackson pointed to Mark and JB. Jinyoung got up to tap JB's shoulder, and went to the other side to tap Mark's.

Mark inhaled.

"Cupid, please go back to sleep."

Jackson put his head down and tried to hold his laugh in.

"It's finally morning, and everyone awoke!"

Everyone raised their heads.

"Now, Youngjae walked out from his room as he heard a noise outside, but when Youngjae walked out he had been attacked by a fire rocket!! But he dodged it, and survived!"

Everyone ohed and Youngjae was relieved, "I thought I was gonna die!!"

"And the married couple is safe for this round."

"Now do we do a debate? Execution?" Mark asks.

Jinyoung nodded.

Everyone was silent, staring at each other. Jinyoung smiled, crossing his arms.