Late Night Drink (YugBam)

(A short YugBam chapter. I'm working on a request right now so hopefully this satifys you guys! Oh and this was written by Harmony)

"BamBam, quit laughing! We have to be ninjas!"

"Fine, fine! Where's the cups?"

I quietly opened the fridge. "Fourth cabinet on the left." I hissed back, pulling out a bottle of soda.

BamBam nodded and opened the cabinet with a loud creak. I cringed at the noise, hoping it wouldn't wake up the others in the dorm.

I grabbed the cups from him and set them on the counter. I carefully poured the soda into them.

"Okay, let's go back to our room... I hope we didn't wake anyone up." BamBam whispered, reaching for one of the cups. I smirked and held it above my head. He glared at me.

"Come on Yugs, you big jerk." He growled, jumping up. I stuck my tongue out playfully at him.

"Yugyeom! I swear if you don't give me my cup I'll–"

"You'll do what?" I teased.

BamBam huffed, grabbing the front of my pajama shirt. "This." He roughly tugged my shirt and kissed me. My heart stopped for a second. Forgetting all about the soda I kissed him back.

I forgot about the soda...

My hands only lost grip of them for one second! One!

"Yugs!" BamBam whined, wiping soda out of his hair and eyes. 

"Sorry..." I muttered. "Agh crap, it got down my shirt..."

"What's going on in there??!?"

BamBam and I bit our lips worriedly, looking down at the mess that was our fault.

The lights flicked on, revealing our JJP parents glaring from the doorway. We grinned sheepishly.

Jinyoung pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can't we have one night of peace..."

Jaebum groaned. "I'm not even going to ask... Just clean this up and go back to bed." He said, tossing a roll of paper towels at us.

They walked out, leaving BamBam and I to clean up.

"Hey Yugs," BamBam said, mopping up some of the soda.

"Yeah?"

"Didn't you say you spilled soda down your shirt, too?"

My eyes widened. "Yeah...?"

He smirked and stuck his tongue out. "Should I clean that up too?"

I felt my face heat up. "BAMBAM, THAT'S DISGUSTING!!"

"BAMBAM, YUGYEOM, SHUT UP!!"