My Familiar pt. 4

Part 4 of the Chaelisa AU!

"Hey, I'll be back. I have to use the bathroom." Lisa excused herself from the table.

I nodded while everyone else was laughing at BamBam, Lisa's childhood friend.

"Where's she going?" Jisoo asked.

I pointed to the restroom. "She went to the bathroom."

Jisoo came closer. "Did you noticed that Lisa seems a little... Off?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she seemed like dazed or something."

For the past few days Lisa looked as if she had something on her mind, but wouldn't tell us. Even me.

"Rosé, you should follow her."

"Why?" I tilted my head. "Maybe she actually has to use the bathroom."

Jisoo shrugged. "You should know how she feels."

I raised a brow.

"Familiars and wizards have a special bond." She explained. "They can sense how the other feels and their emotions. Rosé, since you're her Familiar, you should follow her to see if she's okay."

I nodded slowly. "Okay I will."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 💙 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I saw Lisa slowly walk to the field and she was holding her wand.

I speed walked to the bushes, trying not make a sound and watched Lisa. She seemed to be with someone else. It was Jennie. I thought I saw a shadow move in the bushes across of me, but it might've been nothing.

I overheard their conversation.

"I'm here, what do you want?" Jennie asked with no emotion.

"You know very well why we're here." Lisa deadpanned.

Jennie crossed her arms.

"Give me the necklaces."

Jennie scoffed. "Why should I?"

"Don't you understand how dangerous it is to have all five with you at once?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Don't you think I already know that?"

Lisa furrowed her brows. "If you won't give me the necklaces, then I'm going to take it from you by force."

Jennie chuckled, and summoned a broom. "Try me."

Both girls mounted their broom.

Lisa shoot up the sky and circled Jennie in the air. The elder raised her wand and aimed it at Lisa, but was too slow for her.

Lisa grinned. "Too fast for you?"

Jennie grunted and dashed to Lisa, but she dove down. Jennie tried multiple times to hit the younger, but she was too agile to be pinned down. Jennie seemed a little out of breath and was close to the ground.

"Let's end this childish game! You're clearly out of breath."

Jennie grinned and she shot a beam at Lisa's broom making her unbalanced.

I ducked and braced myself.

Jennie became blood thirsty as her necklaces shined brightly on her neck.

Lisa gazed. "Watch out!!"

Lisa zoomed to Jennie right as she was about to crash into a tree. She was so focused on trying to aim at Lisa, that she almost lost her life.