Jaehyungparkian 😂

(Again I am sorry if this doesn't satisfy everyone because I'm new to these ships but I think I'm slowly going to fall in love with all of them because they're so cute!!I'm sorry for a very late update; I got sick and I had school stuff, 😓 so thi...

(Again I am sorry if this doesn't satisfy everyone because I'm new to these ships but I think I'm slowly going to fall in love with all of them because they're so cute!!I'm sorry for a very late update; I got sick and I had school stuff, 😓 so this chapter will be longer than usual!!)

"AHHHH!"

"HELLLP!"

"I'M GONNA DIEEE!!!"

-yesterday-

"Hmm.. Let's go to the Amusement park!"

Jae raised a brow. "The Amusement park?"

"Why not? It'll be fun!" Younghyun insisted. "We haven't had some fun in a while."

Jae sighed, pretending to be contemplating about the location. The Amusement park seemed like a fun place to go on a date.

"Amusement park?" Wonpil walked in the room with Dowoon.

"Ooh I wanna go!" Dowoon grinned.

"Wait, guys, me and Brian were just going–"

"We're going to an Amusement Park??" Sungjin raised a brow, coming into the living room. Wonpil and Dowoon nodded eagerly. "What time is it?" Sungjin asked.

"Uhh it starts at 3 and ends at 11 tomorrow." Younghyun replied.

Wonpil smiled happily. "That sounds fun! I can't wait to go!!"

Jae and Younghyun looked at each other. They both didn't want to make the maknaes disappointed so they decided to just let the three come with them.

◌⑅●♡⋆♡♥♡⋆♡●⑅◌

The group went to the Amusement park, in which Sungjin was dragged along by the maknaes.

Walking into the entrance, the maknaes were already getting excited. As well as Younghyun and Jae.

"Let's go on a ride!" Dowoon pointed to the fast roller coaster with screaming people on it.

"I wanted to play the games first!" Wonpil pointed towards the different game booths. "But we can play the games after we go on the roller coaster."