The Otter's Penalty

This is the penalty chapter for the Mafia chapter with GOT7. If you haven't read those chapters yet, you should go and read it!

This chapter is going to be a random one

"We got our Manager's approval to do this, and staff will be with us to watch Youngjae's penalty." said Yugyeom with a grin.

"Youngjae's penalty has to do with this." BamBam gave Youngjae a measuring cup.

Youngjae looked puzzled. "..........what?"

"You have to go out in public and ask people for a cup of sugar in English." Yugyeom stated. "And you have to keep asking until someone gives you sugar."

"WHAT KIND OF PENALTY IS THIS?!" Youngjae yelled.

All of the other members were laughing.

"Are you kidding me?? How did they approve of this???" Youngjae looked at YugBam but they were just laughing.

"Wear your mask and you'll be fine!" Yugyeom tossed him his mask.

"Can we go to Starbucks first??" BamBam asked. "I need some coffee."

◌⑅●♡⋆♡💚♡⋆♡●⑅◌

After BamBam, few of the other members got some drinks. Then, it was time for Youngjae to get his sugar.

"Uh, excuse me, do have sugar?" Youngjae asked in ENGRISH.

"Yes we do." The worker replied back in English.

"I fill cup with sugar, one, please." Youngjae's face was flushed as he showed her the cup. Good thing his mask covered his face.

She blinked and looked at the cup. "Pardon?"

"One," he raised a finger, "Cup, sugar, here?" He pointed inside the cup and looked up at her.

"I'm sorry sir, we can't give you... One cup of sugar."

"Ohh... Okay....." Youngjae turned away and was met with the other members laughing.

" 'I fill cup with sugar, one, please'!" BamBam said in English.

Youngjae whacked BamBam. "It's hard you know!! I can't speak English like you!!" He yelled in Korean.

Jinyoung sipped his drink to cover his laugh.

"Did you record it?" Jackson whispered to Mark.

Mark grinned and nodded.

"Well, let's go to another place." Yugyeom got out from his seat and threw away his empty cup.

"Let's go to a Fast Food restaurant." Jackson suggested.

"KFC! I want some chicken." The leader announced and so the boys went to KFC.

***

20 minutes later...

"Guys I don't wanna do this anymore...."

"We all agreed that whoever lost would have to get the punishment, and so you need to stick with your word." said BamBam.

Youngjae sighed and said to himself, "Why do we even play Mafia....."

After Yugyeom ordered chicken, it was Youngjae's turn.

"Hi, welcome to KFC, what can I get you?" The man at the counter greeted in Korean.

"Uhh, sugar?? One cup??" Youngjae pointed to his measuring cup as he spoke Engrish.

"Sir, we don't sell sugar... We have sugar packets...?" The man replied in perfect English.

Youngjae shook his head. "No, no, one cup sugar."

"Sir, if you want sugar, go to the grocery store or something to get sugar.... We sell fried chicken."

"So.... None sugar??" Youngjae asked.

The man gave him a sugar packet but BamBam and Yugyeom says it has to fill up the cup.

"THIS IS SO RIGGED!!" Youngjae groaned.

"Hey can I have a fried chicken?" JB asked Yugyeom and Mark.

"Put your hand out." Mark said.

"Why?? Can't I just grab one?"

Yugyeom pulled the box away from him. "No,  just put your hand out."

JB sighed and just showed them his hand.

While no one was looking, Youngjae walked to the side and saw the container filled with sugar packets. He looked around the place and grabbed a large stack of sugar packets. He ripped off six packets at a time, and started filling up his cup. Youngjae was muttering and snickering to himself.

"PUT YOUR HAND OUT LIKE YOU'RE BEGGING FOR SOMETHING FROM GOD!" Yugyeom swung his chicken in the air.

JB was about to punch Yugyeom, but put both of his hands out. Mark placed the chicken in his hand and JB glared at the youngest. 

"You're lucky we're in public."

Yugyeom just grinned and sipped his drink.

Youngjae came over to the table with a full cup of sugar. "HERE!" He slammed it on the table.

Jackson's jaw dropped. "How did you get all of that sugar??"

"That's such a waste of sugar....." Jinyoung shook his head, looking at the overflowing cup.

"MY PUNISHMENT IS DONE. LET'S GO!" Youngjae sat in a chair and sighed loudly. "I was so not mentally prepared for today....."

"Can I have another piece??" JB asked the Maknae.

Yugyeom pulled the box away. "Get your own!"

"Why would I get my own if you have so much chicken?"

Yugyeom shrugged. "I bought this with my  money. It's my chicken!"

"Ya! You punk!" JB yelled loudly.

JB jumped out of his chair to reach the chicken but Yugyeom fell back into his chair while holding the box of fried chicken. Yugyeom hit the table behind him, causing Mark to drop his phone. The eldest reached for the phone, and Jackson and Jinyoung tried to grab it but accidentally knocked the cup of sugar on the ground. Mark's phone and the cup hit the floor at the same time. The whole floor was covered in sugar.

"........................"

The leader inhaled.

"Yugyeom, BamBam, you're in charge of cleaning that up." JB yanked the box of chicken from the maknae and bit into a drumstick. "This box of chicken is mines now."