NCT Drunken Gang (aka drinking apple juice)

All of this was written by my friend Elena, so it might be very chaotic and crazy, but I hope that you guys enjoy this madness!!

All the members of NCT were casually in their rooms and doing something. Either sleeping, playing games, or talking about nonsense to each other. All of them bored even though they seemed productive, but the most bored of all was Jaemin.

Jaemin wanted to do something excited for once since his roommates weren't doing anything fun. Jeno and kun were just sitting there talking about things that didn't interest Jaemin.

"Ughhhhhh I'm bored...we need to do something fun and dangerous without our managers knowing....." Jaemin whined while half of his body hanged off his bed.

"What are you thinking?!? They'll kill us. Just go hang with the 99 line if you're bored then...they're probably doing some crazy shit-" Kun said trying to shoo annoying ass Jaemin away.

"Well if you want something to do why don't we play a game of cards or something?" Jeno innocently said to Jaemin smiling. Making Jaemin even more irritating since his members were so boring. There Jaemin sat and sat thinking of what to do until he sat up and threw a pillow at the wall.

"I GOT IT! I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!" Jaemin happily said jumping on his bed. He soon threw pillows at Kun and Jeno from being excited.

"What the fuc-" Kun scoffed grabbing a pillow and threatening Jaemin. While Jeno asked

"What's your idea?"

"Oh you'll see...." Jaemin said sneering and smirking making the other members worried but they let him go. Jaemin knocked on everyone's door and gathered all the members in his room.

"Why did you bring us here?" Mark sighed looking at Jaemin. Mark was sleeping earlier and was peacefully sleeping until someone *cough* Jaemin *cough* woke his ass up.

"OKAY! ALL OF US NEED A BREAK! We need something exciting to do, so I planned out something for us! So here me out, I don't give a single flying fuc- if you're going or not. BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE GOING NO MATTER WHAT!" Jaemin yelled but also whispered so the Managers wouldn't be able to track them down. AHEM

"So what's the idea?" Johnny asked looking tired as ever.

"WELL get your shit together boys cause we are going to a CLUB and having DRINKS! Doyoung can drive for us or something...." Jaemin cheered while all the other members looked at his silently...thinking about the idea.

"Hmmmm....do the managers know about this?" Jungwoo asked looking worried.

"Uhh...about that...they do not and they won't..." Jaemin scratched the back of his head expecting them to say no after that.

"OH YEAH BOYS. LET'S GETTIT, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE THERE WOOHOO FREEDOM!" Mark screamed in relief. All the other members cheered and jumped on the idea. Instantly getting ready.

It was about midnight and all their managers went home or was already sleeping. All they had to do was sneak out without being stopped by the guards or any of the workers. All of them were ready and mostly dressed in black. Most wore oversized hoodies, jackets, sweaters, and one of those face masks.

All of them were ready to roll and get their freak on. Jaemin found a really good bar that's not too popular so they won't get noticed. This was a very private and secured bar/club.

"Come on guys...well exit out of the back cause no one really guards there...and plus it's darker there." Chenle whispered making gestures to show the guys were they had to go.

"Remember don't lift your face up, so the cameras don't see who you are and talk really soft." Jaehyun reminded the members all of them silently nodded and headed for the back door. Opening the door as quiet as possible. All of them exited the building. Lucas was the last to exit and closed the door silently.