His Heart

(💚 This is a continuation of my Markson AU, so I hope you like it!!)

I rolled in bed, groaning at the irritating sound coming from my alarm.

Covering my head with the sheets, I hoped that the sound would disappear but nonetheless, it kept going.

CRASH!

"What the he–"

With the sound of my alarm going off, my window had been broken by an Asian teenage boy, a little younger than me. He wore a black shirt, tight jeans, converse, a small backpack and a black snapback with the numbers 808 on it.

I jumped up and turned off my alarm, shocked at the boy in front of me.

He stayed in the window and slowly turned to me. "Are you Tuan Yi Eun?" he asked nonchalantly.

I nodded. "I go by Mark Tuan..."

"Yes, of course, I am Wang Ka Yee or Jackson Wang if you prefer."

I stared at the boy. "Why the hell are you in here? And why did you break my window?" I exclaimed, emphasizing the why.

He ignored my question and came into my room, wiping off the glass on his clothes. He straightened his clothes and fixed his snapback.

"Tuan Yi Eun, located." he stated, his eyes turning green.

I moved back in my bed, my back leaning against the wall.

He turned and blinked. "Don't you have school today, Mark?"

I slowly nodded. "Just... Wait here.. I'm gonna go wash up." I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me.

"Noted." he sat down on my bed, and stayed still as a statue.

***

"Bye mom!" I walked out the door and stood on my skateboard. I pushed myself down the sidewalk and rode onto the pavement.

Hard footsteps came from behind me. I turned and saw Jackson, running towards me.

"Watch out!" Jackson ran faster.

"Holy shi–" 

I crashed into a tree, my skateboard rolling down the concrete. I rubbed my head and wiped off my clothes, cursing to myself.

He grabbed my skateboard and handed it to me.

"Thanks..." I gingerly took it back.

"No problem." he said in a monotone voice.

"Can I ask a question?"

He nodded. "You already did."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, anyways, what the hell are you?! Are you even human??"

He shook his head. "I am an Android."

I raised a brow. "Really?"

He nodded.

"Okay Jackson Wang, prove it."