Vkook ft. Jimin

AU: The first thing your soulmate says to you is engraved on your left wrist.

Jungkook held his newspaper up to hide his face as he watched NamJin.

“Sorry Jimin, studying will have to wait. I’m making sure this... ‘Namjoon’ is good for mom...” he muttered, putting his phone in his pocket after it buzzed. “Wow, Hoseok found his soulmate too? Wonder when I’ll find mine...”

Jungkook watched as Namjoon knocked over a water glass.

He sweatdropped. “What a klutz...”

“Namjoon, you klutz...” a voice muttered from behind Jungkook, and he turned around, surprised. He was faced with a boy about his age hiding behind a newspaper too.

“Are you watching them too?” Jungkook whispered, pointing to NamJin.

The boy winked. “Nope.” He replied, popping the ‘p.’

They stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

“I’m Taehyung, wanna watch them together?” He said with a smirk, pointing to the chair next to him.

“Sure!”

The two got so caught up watching the couple...

They didn’t know they’d become one themselves.

***

Jimin x Mochi

Jimin sighed. “I’m so glad you understand me. We’re both sitting here, lonely as can be.” He stared at the seat across from him wistfully.

“Being single is a total pain...” Jimin complained loudly, leaning back and closing his eyes. He cracked one open to look at the thing in front of him.

“Not that you’d understand. You’re mochi.” He muttered, shoving the treat into his mouth.

“Wow, that’s good!”