Vending Machine (Namjin)

This is a Namjin AU, but it might be a little weird for some people but I hope that you guys enjoy it! (This one is a little interesting)

All I wanted to do was get a drink from the vending machine...

It just had to be the one next to the cafeteria, on the left side of the building.

Could my luck get any worse??

◌⑅●♡⋆♡♥♡⋆♡●⑅◌

It was a tiring day at school, and I needed some fuel to keep me awake.

I went through my wallet and put in the usual money to get coffee. After inserting the money, I realized that there was no canned coffee.

Sighing, I pressed the refund button so I could go to the next vending machine to get some coffee.

The button wouldn't budge.

Pressing it again, the money didn't come out.

Grumbling, I banged the button with my fist but it did nothing. I face planted onto the vending machine and groaned.

"I'm so tired... I just wanted some Coffee.... Why do I always manage to have bad luck?"

If the money wasn't going to come out, then I might as well buy something from the machine.

I pressed one of the buttons, and my drink fell to the bottom. I bent down and went to grab my drink. Only for the machine to be crushed by a flying object.

"MY DRINK!!!" I yelled. The whole vending machine had been crushed under what seemed to be a person.

The girl got off of the machine and glanced at me. She blushed and hurriedly bowed. "S-sorry!" She gasped. "Watch out!!"

She pushed me out of the way as a ravage winged lion monster clawed at the vending machine. The machine just looked like scraps of metal now.

There goes my $1.50 drink....

The girl was on top of me, her face very close to mines. Our noses touched, and the two of us were blushing. She looked pretty cute.

She instantly got up. "Ahh!! My bad! Y-you should run away!! It's dangerous!"

"Shouldn't you be running away too? What even is that thing?!" I asked, but she was fighting off the monster.

Her outfit look very unique and colorful. Whatever she was wearing, her blue hood flew in the wind everytime she delivered an attack. Her clothes matched her skin and hair. She looked cute and badass at the same time. (the picture)

I mentally slapped myself for checking out a random girl. C'mon Namjoon!! Don't be a perv.

Then all of a sudden, there was a lot of light and I was sent flying in the other direction. Screaming, I landed in the grass. My whole body ached as rumble and debris was falling from the sky.

How did that girl do that??!

"Can my day get any worse??" I rubbed my head and grumbled. The building was destroyed, my drink was no longer there...

The girl ran up to me, covered in scratches and dirt. Her clothes were ripped but she seemed perfectly fine.

"Are you alright?! Did you get hurt?" She lent me her hand. A silver bracelet with a blue gem heart was on her wrist.

I took her hand and shook my head. "I'm fine..... Can you please explain to me what that was??"

"T-that was a... A... Monster... Please don't freak out!! You're not supposed to know that creatures like this exist!"

She clapped her hands and everything that had been destroyed was recovered. My jaw dropped as she sighed.

"You won't tell anyone will you?" She looked very worried.

I nodded. "Yeah, I won't..."

She showed the cutest smile and nodded. "Thank you so much!!"

I was about to thank her but she disappeared. I stood there in silence.

"What the hell just happened...." I walked to the vending machine and grabbed my 50¢ and drink.

In the corner of my eye, I saw my close friend Jin.

I smiled, "Hey Jin!"

He was flustered and was surprised by the sudden outburst. "H-hey Namjoon."

"Sorry," I apologized. "Do you want to walk home?"

Jin smiled and nodded. 

As we walked home, I tried opening the can but it wouldn't work. "Argh, I can't open it!!"

Jin grabbed the can and opened it for me. "Here," he chuckled with a smile.

I took the can from him, shaking my head. "Thanks, it's been a long day."

He nodded. "It was."

As I was sipping my drink, I looked at his wrist and saw the same silver bracelet, with the exact same blue gem heart.

I choked on my drink.

"Namjoon! Are you okay?!" he worriedly asked.

It couldn't have been... Could it??

"Y-yeah...... I'm okay."