Mafia with a Twist~!! pt 3 (GOT7)

Sorry for such a late update!! I'm here with another Mafia chapter with GOT7!!!!
I hope you enjoy!

All of the members were lazily sitting in their dorms, on their phones, reading or listening to music.

Until Jackson sLAmMed the deck of cards on the table.

"LET US PLAY MAFIA!!"

Mark took his airpods (93 YOUNG AND RICH! That doesn't work well 😅) out. "I'm down."

All of the other members surrounded the table as Jackson passed out the cards.

"Can I be narrator??" Youngjae asked.

"Aww, I wanted to be narrator." Yugyeom pouted.

"I'll be narrator for this round because these are my cards." Jackson replied as the members looked at their cards.

Yugyeom and Youngjae sadly pouted.

"You all remember the rules??" Jackson asked.

They all nodded and went to "sleep".

(Sitting order: on left side of table, JB, Jinyoung and Yugyeom. Right side, Mark, Youngjae and BamBam. Jackson sat at the end)

"Mafia wake up! Choose who'll be tonight's victim~~" Jackson was laughing for some reason and nodded.

"Go back to sleep, doctor~! Please wake up."

Mark looked up at Jackson. Jackson smirked and Mark winked. The younger held his heart as the wink killed him (not literally).

Mark chuckled quietly as Jackson continued. "Who will be saved?"

He stared at his members for a minute, then chose JB.

"Okay–"

Mark shook his head and pointed to BamBam.

"Is that your final answer?"

The Doctor nodded and put his head down.

"Detective!!" Jackson saw Yugyeom look up. "Who shall you suspect??"

Yugyeom mouthed, "Jinyoung". Jackson gave him an answer and Yugyeom went back to sleep.

"Now, everyone, wake up!! It's morning!!!"

BamBam and Yugyeom yelled their yawns; Youngjae picked up Coco and started petting her; the hyungs got up normally.

"Now, BamBam here was busy taking pictures of himself in the bathroom. Because you know, mirror selfies..... ANYWAYS, he was too busy taking photos, he didn't notice someone STAB HIM IN THE BACK!!"

BamBam gasped and fell face down on the table. The JJP parents were judging him.

"But then he was sent to the hospital and he was fine." Jackson shrugged.

BamBam was about to reveal his card but then held it close to him. "I was saved?!"

"THE DOCTOR HAS BLESSED YOU WITH HIS HEALING TOUCH!!" Jackson announced. "The Mafia is amongst all of you. Now's your chance to choose who you will execute."

"Well it definitely isn't Bam..." Yugyeom said to himself.

"This round is a little hard...." BamBam looked at all of his members trying to see if they were one of the Mafia.

JJP we're awfully quiet as Youngjae was playing with Coco. Mark was quiet too but he always is.

"Do you guys want to start voting?" The Narrator asked.