Karma (Namjin)

This is an AU about Namjin but I won't go into any detail about what it's about.

Namjoon said he was going to have a long shift at his job today, so I decided that I go shopping for a little while.

I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out of our house.

***

There wasn't much clothes I saw at the mall. And when there was something that I liked, it was too expensive. Clothes these days aren't cheap.....

I decided to go grab some food and head towards the food court area.

As I was waiting, in the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar Platinum head of hair. Furrowing my brows, I turned and saw Namjoon.

He wasn't alone.

My eyes widened as I saw him hand in hand with a girl. They were laughing and being touchy like a couple. It killed me even more when the two of them kissed.

They didn't see me as they casually passed by me.

I turned away and grabbed my food and trotted out of the mall with tears streaming down my face.

As I exited the mall, I called my close friend.

"Hi hyung! How are you?" He replied.

"Jungkook.... Can I stay over at your house tonight? I'm bringing all of my belongs."

He took note of the tone of my voice and said, "Sure, I'll see you here."

I smiled as I wiped my tears. "Thanks..."

When I got to our house, I grabbed all of my belongs and put them in my suitcase. Namjoon wasn't home so I had to make sure that I grabbed everything before he comes back.

I packed all of my clothes and threw away everything that was associated with him that was mine.

There was a photo of us on my bedside table. It was our three year anniversary. We looked so happy... We held each other in our arms and were laughing in the picture.

"How long...." I cried, "How long has he been cheating on me?"

After everything was packed, I grabbed a lighter and burnt the picture. All of those memories were fake. None of it meant anything to me anymore.

Once as I checked the house, I put my suitcases in the back of my car and drove to Jungkook's house.

◌⑅●♡⋆♡💔♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"AHHHH WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!!!" I cried loudly as I ate my noodles.

"It's alright, hyung. You don't need him anymore," he rubbed circles on my back, "I knew that guy was no good."

I swallowed my noodles. "We've been together for five years... It hurts to know that he thinks that it meant nothing to him... I bet he's bored of me and if I didn't find out about this scandal, he would've broken up with me.... And be with that...." I sniffled, "With that...."

"That bitch?" Jungkook continued.

I would've scolded him, but it was the right word for this situation.