j u n g k o o k | JEALOUS BIRTHDAY

JEALOUS BIRTHDAY

"decoration is ready, invitation is done. present? check!"

you looked around the hotel's ballroom making sure the preparations are ready for tonight's event. you straighten the crease of your baby blue flowery dress after pulling yourself up from the chair. picking up your handbag from the chair next to yours, your personal assistant came calling for you.

"ma'am, the cake you ordered is ready. i believe you wanted to take a look at the cake at the bakery."

you nodded, telling her, to get the driver ready. she went walking away from you while dialling through her phone, calling for the driver.

"eomma" your four year old daughter came running towards you squealing into the ballroom away from her nanny.

"aww look at you, my baby!" you extended your arms wide open waiting for your baby girl. you picked her up placing her on your hips.

"had fun with grandpa today?" you asked her.

"grandpa brought me to his office today. i sat on the chair, counting the cars below, and then, grandpa carried me so that i could press the button on the elevator!" your father owns the hotel you are currently standing in. since you are married to the jeon's family, both of your family decided to merge the corporations. juggling between work, a wife and raising a kid, you decided to come in to work part time, since your husband decided to help you to run the hotel.

"seems like you had fun. yes! i drank my banana milk too!" she said proudly.

"you and your banana milk!" you chuckled. "grandpa promise me to buy more banana milk!"

"alright honey. do you want to follow eomma to the bakery?" she yawned resting her head on your shoulder.

"look at you. you are sleepy. i am going to ask bora unnie to bring you home and tuck you in okay? you had too much fun today, it's time for you to rest okay, honey? eomma will be home once eomma's work is done." you kissed her forehead.

"bora." you called your daughter's nanny. "i guess, you need to bring her home and tuck her to sleep. i'll be home once i'm done with the preparation." you smiled at her, while giving your baby girl to her.

"alright, unnie."

"i'll tell my PA to call a driver to take both of you home." you informed her.

********

"take me to the bakery." you told the driver as soon you entered the vehicle. the driver nodded and soon you are on the road off to the bakery.

15 minutes later, you've reached the bakery. entering, you were greeted by the smell of freshly baked breads and buns.

"hey!" you turned your back away to the familliar voice.

"hey, baekhyun!"

"you are here almost immediately, after i called you secretary!"

"seems like you are all excited for the celebration aren't you?" you raised your eyebrows, smiling at him.

"he is sure one lucky guy!" you smile shyly at him. "can i look at the cake?" you hoped that he would take you to look at the cake.

"how can i say no to that look? that face you are making, whenever you are curious. just like you did when we were in highschool!" you grinned at his statement, earning a chuckle from him.

"you know me too well." you told him.

"of course!" he beckoned you to walk along with him to look at the cake. once you reached the display case, you were in awe of the beautiful looking three-tier chocolate cake.