y o o n g i | BREEZE AND STARS

BREEZE AND STARS

three in the morning. you are still stuck sitting on a chair with a thick book on the side, a laptop on the other side, and an empty sheets of paper stacked in the middle of the table.

two pending assignments, three group projects, and one keynote presentation to do. all within next week!

"when will i be able to finish all these?" you groan, throwing the pen from your hold aiming to the table, but it went hitting the wall before dropping to the table. leaning back against the chair, you ruffle your hair roughly.

"at this rate, i might be crazy!" picking up the pen from the table, you continue reading. literally skimming the pages from the thick reference books on the side, your eyes catches a few important facts which is useful for the assignments. securing the pen in your hold, you start jot down the important notes. unfortunately, there are no ink coming on from the pen. finding a trash piece of paper, you scribble, trying to get ink out from it's body, but to no avail, it was useless. looking at the tip of the pen, there are cracks near the metal tip of the pen.

"stupid pen!"

you threw away the pen behind you. cluttering sounds form at the moment the pen hits the floor, but you remained unbothered, instead, you go and pick up another pen, from it's case.

while concentrating, suddenly strong wind blows into the room, hitting the curtains making it flew all over the place. you rush immediately trying to get hold of the curtains. what you didn't realise, the strong wind blows the thick stack of papers all over the room, and some went out of the sliding door specifically, outside the apartment.

"can't this day gets any worse?"

*******

"gosh, what the hell happened to you?" taehyung who sit next to you, eyeing every inch of your face. his eyes, stop right under your eyes.

"look at you, your eyebags!"

you immediately bury your face against your palm. "i was trying to complete the assignments." your voiced were muffled. rubbing your eyes, you look at taehyung.

"what do you mean, trying? isn't it supposed to be completed?" taehyung asked.

"both of you over there! stop talking and listen to me. this is important for your coming finals!" the familliar voice of your lecturer booms in the lecture hall. both of you widened your eyes, looking at each other before turning your head back to the lecturer.

"speaking about important. i am expecting the assignments i gave you last week now." the whole class immediately went buzzing as the class representative, namjoon, collects all the assignment papers. namjoon then passes the papers to the lecturer before exchanging words with her. giving him a nod, namjoon excuse himself, before moving towards his seat.

the lecturer then look to your direction, calling your name. your heart raced. at the back of your mind, you knew why the lecturer called you.

your assignment.

"i'm doomed." you mumble quietly.

"where's yours?" it was a complete silence. five seconds of silence engulfing the hall.

"see, class! this is what i don't like. i don't tolerate tardiness. i gave you a week to complete a simple task, but why aren't you guys complete it? donyou know how it will affect you marks? you should trained yourself, now! time is precious, time is money! one project undone, do you know how will it affect the company, when you are working in the near future? so, what is your excuse now?"