𝖞𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎 | ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕪 𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

your six year old self, was sitting in a child car seat, staring outside the window looking at the blurry trees, buildings and people zooming pass your sight

your six year old self, was sitting in a child car seat, staring outside the window looking at the blurry trees, buildings and people zooming pass your sight. the sun rays illuminated your cheeks, making your cheeks glow. though it was warm, the grounds are covered with piles of snows since it is winter. the season filled with miracles, and love.

you felt the car halted indicating that you have reached your destination. you sat in the car seat, while your father killed the engine. feeling extremely excitedly, you swing your legs waiting for your parents to pick you up from the back seat. minutes later, your mother got out from the car, and opened up the back door. you were fidgeting with the grey strap which was lying across your body, securing you in the car seat.

"ready to go pumpkin?" you mother asked, as she unfastened the seat belt. you stretched your limbs upwards waiting for your mother to pick you up.

after closing the door, she let you down on the ground, when a familiar tone of her phone was ringing. your mother was caught up answering a call, when pile of snows caught your eyes, a few steps away from your mother. you looked at your mother who was staring at you while smiling, giving you a little nod. walking over to the snow, with your brown boots, you then sat down on the cold ground, making a mini snowman.

your name was being called by a familiar soothing voice of your mother, making you turned your head towards the her. your father charged himself towards you, picking you up from the ground and threw you up in the air, making you giggled endlessly.

"look! i made a snowman!" you pointed the mini snowman with your little tiny finger. your father released you from his hold, letting you stand on the ground. your mother then crouched down on her knees, wiping the snow off your hands, and straightened the collar of your knee-length white padded jacket. she then took out a pair of little gloves, before putting them on your hands.

"we should take a picture of that don't we, pumpkin?" your father then gestured you to sit next to it, before taking a picture of you and the snowman.

"let's go honey, we don't want to be late!"

"eomma, where are we going?"

the three of you were on your way to a party organised by your mother's friend. it was a christmas dinner.

your eyes, widened in awe, mesmerised with the decoration surrounding the exterior of the house, as you were walking into the house, with your hands, holding both of your parents on your either sides.

the house was filled with lights dangling at it's porch, around the trees in the garden, and even the main entrance of the house. not only that, you saw a huge christmas tree at the lawn, filled with ornaments and lights.