𝖏𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐 | 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨!

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨!

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

sipping on a glass of water to quench your dry throat, you closed the refrigerator after picking up a plate of cheesecake from it

sipping on a glass of water to quench your dry throat, you closed the refrigerator after picking up a plate of cheesecake from it. as the refrigerator door shut, you saw a calendar which marked with a tiny star on the current date. as if your mind was on switch, you walked to the living room, with the plate and the mug in both of your hands.

"babe, i have a time capsule i made years ago, when i was six." you plopped yourself on the couch beside jungkook who was focusing on a mobile game on his phone.

"hold up. let me— YES!" he yelled, jolting up from the couch, jumping in victory with his fist punching the air.

"babe, did you listen to everything i said seconds ago?" you folded your arms against your chest, in annoyance.

"uh, yeah! let's go!"

"huh?"

"time capsule!"

"how do you know where and when to open it?"

"cupcake, you told me last year, that you'll opened it this year, which you kept it in a box, in our bedroom." your heart softened at his remarks, and all the anger within you dissipated instantly.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

upon reaching the bedroom, you nudged jungkook to sit on the bed, while you went into the closet searching for that one special box that you kept many years ago.

"okay. this is it." you said, exhaling a deep sigh, and sat with knees folded, next to your boyfriend.

"i promised myself to open this on christmas." you said, while tracing the ribbons on the box.

"then you should open it." he said, squeezing your thighs in encouragement, while looking at you.

smiling, you pulled the end of the ribbon, to loosened it. opening up the lid, you saw a letter and a few photos.

you picked up the letter, and opened it. you chuckled at the sight of messy handwritings of the six year old you. not only that, you wrote the letter with crayons, and of course the smudges all around on the piece of paper.

"how cute!" you said, showing the letter to him. "did you just complimented yourself for being cute?" he said jokingly.

"if i am not cute, i don't think you would be sitting here in front of me!" you stucked your tomgue out at him, making him groaned at you. "don't make that face!" he said pouting.