LIGHTS (1K SPECIAL)

you heard the sound of the birds chirping across the blue skies, colouring the scenery in front of you. your skin welcomed the sun rays. the sound of the waves from the ocean, the cool air breeze flew to your direction, blowing your hair. closing your eyes for a while, you inhaled the fresh air embracing you.

you felt sand underneath your bare feet and your toes curled feeling the friction between the sand particles. it's been awhile you felt free, free from the hustle and bustle of the real world.

surprisingly you are the only one at the beach. turning your head, left and right inhaling the picturesque scenery, you noticed no one at the beach. instead of panicking, you embraced the the beauty of the art in front.

"how i wish i could have someone to take a picture of me, with this view." you mumbled to yourself. you lowered yourself down, sitting on the sand, ignoring the possibility of dirtying the long white maxi beach dress you are wearing. placing your hands on the ground, you grabbed a handful of sand, feeling the silky soft texture of the sand. you love the feeling of the warm honey- gold coloured sand slipping through your fingers, like a liquid gold.

you heard a shutter sound clicking few metres away behind you, involuntarily turning your upper body to the direction of the sound. a toned built man, looking perfect with his smooth hair, stood behind you, carrying a camera. you were surprised at his presence, wondering where he could possible came from.

you saw him walking towards you, smiling. you were in awed in his handsomeness, and the way he walks. you couldn't help yourself, but to smile at him. he let himself down, sitting next to you. fiddling with the buttons on the camera, you saw him, looking at the screen, particularly at the shots he had taken previously. placing his camera down, he looked at you, curving his lips upwards.

"you look beautiful. seeing you sitting over there, i couldn't help myself from taking a few shots of you. your beauty complements the view." you couldn't help but blushed at his remarks. smiling shyly at him, you thanked him for the compliments.

"hi, i am jungkook."

"hi, i am--"

"i know, flower." you were surprised at his answer. you kept on wondering the fact that he knows your name. picking up the camera, he passed you the camera. looking down at the screen, you smiled, seeing the pictures taken aesthetically by him. most of it, were pictures of you-- looking around, playing with the sand, with your hair blown by the wind. "the pictures you took are beautiful. are you a photographer?" he shook his head.

"it is just my hobby, whenever i see beautiful things, i would randomly took out my camera and captures them." he replied. you nodded slightly still looking at the pictures. "thank you. how can i retrieve the pictures from you?"

you turned to your side waiting for his answers after being engulfed in silence. he was gone. looking down at both of your palms, instead of the camera, you saw five printed pictures of you with a small note. "you are indeed beautiful, and keep these." looking around, you searched for him the second time, there were no presence of human surrounding you. you looked up to the sky, silently thanked jungkook for the photos.

*******

standing up, you make your way nearer to the water. you love the feeling of the cold waves crushing to your feet. as you walk along the shore, you felt a semi hard calcareous material underneath your feet. crouching down, you saw the different types of shell remnants. you then picked up the almost perfect looking shells. securing them in your palms, you walked away from the water, to a drier sand area.

"i will keep you babies and make a bracelet out of you." you told yourself while looking at the shells in your palms. looking up, you saw a small bowl, strings and a pair of scissors waiting a few steps in front of you. tilting your head slightly, you looked around. as if there are someone who read your mind, and it magically appears, just like those photos.