j i m i n | BREATHE EASY

BREATHE EASY

it felt like a it was early in the morning where the natural lights, coming from the sun filtering through the windows, blaring into the bedroom. the light breeze blew the white curtains softly making you turned your head towards the window, feeling the warm air.

even though it felt light, you can't help feeling heavy within you, especially your heart. it felt as if, there was something hammering you down from being free.

sitting with your knees folded to your chest on the middle of the bed, you scanned the whole room before stopping in front of your reflection as the vanity table was placed in front of your bed. moments later, you ran your fingers through your messy hair. somewhere along the way, you felt lazy to straighten your hair, and let it be messy and unruly, as you drink in your messed up, grim and gloomy look. the dark eye bags were evident, your lipsticks were smudged all over your lips, the smudges all over your eyes, from the eyeliner and the the mascara and not forgetting the unhealthy looks of your sunken cheeks.

you looked at the pair of your own eyes, at the mirror, and your heart breaks looking at them. it was hollow, and felt distant.

your head turned to the other corner of the wall, as your heard faint sounds coming from it. the wall was filled with polaroids, hanging on a rope. dragging yourself in a maxi white dress out from the bed, you walked nearer to the wall. pulling the first photo, you looked at your smiling self, who was playing sparkling sticks. looking at the photo, you were surprised as it wasn't a still photo, instead it was animated. jimin came running behind you, before hugging your waist from behind and lifted you up, while you were giggling. it was your birthday, and both of you were celebrating it at the beach with your friends, camping along the beach. the photo ended with both of you lying on the sand, looking at the night sky which was painted with the brightest stars. it felt surreal, with you in his arms, enjoying the night breeze before closing your eyes.

you are the star, the lighten up my whole life.
-jimin

fluttering your eyes opened, you realised you weren't lying next to jimin, instead you were standing in the room, alone.

the words were floating along the room, as you hang the picture up on the thread. picking up the picture next to it, you saw yourself in your graduation robe. you did the same as the first photo, where you pulled it from the thread.

the same thing happened too, where you pulled your mortar board from your head, before throwing it up in the air, while jimin took a photo of you. beaming the brightest smile, you looking straight at the camera that was in jimin's hand, before you heard a shutter coming from the camera. soon, you were joined by your family, who stood by your side, while your parents hugged and kissed your cheeks, and congratulating you on your graduation day. lastly, jimin came giving you a bouquet of your favourite flowers, before pecking you on your lips, in front of your parents.

happy graduation, baby!
-jimin

and again, the words floated around the room, as soon as you hung the photo back to it's place. you smiled, recalling the memories. you did the same with the next few photos, the same thing happened. the photos were hanging according to chronologies of your life. where you thought it was a still photos, but it turned out to be animated.

each and every pictures holds a special place in your heart. from your birthday, graduation, your first job, your anniversary with your boyfriend, jimin to his special days in his life. all of it, were perfectly captured and the pictures remained hanging on the thread.